the thread about nothing...

I am sure there is a good reason why it is setup this way. My guess is the margin are too low for a brick and mortar. I'd like to see it though because then I can go get it whenever I want rather than to hunt for a street vendor.

I hear you and agree. If my area would do this it would most likely be the big chain Latino supermarkets such as Vallarta. They sell fruit cups ready made but not the corn on stick, raspados or churros.

I hear you and agree. If my area would do this it would most likely be the big chain Latino supermarkets such as Vallarta. They sell fruit cups ready made but not the corn on stick, raspados or churros.
I go to a Taqueria that sells churros but doesnt have a soda fountain. :lol:

Small Mexican ice cream joints better have Nacho Cheetos on deck or it's not official. And I don't even eat em. I just need to see them so I know I'm good :lol:
8150d292df67652a5b754afecff1d454.jpg

Wth? Lol. They’re losing money for sure. I skip out on the Chinese food spot for running out of Diet Coke and head for the donut shop next door who do sell it.
I didn't mean churros are the primary thing they sell. It operates like an run of the mill taqueria but no soda fountain, only packaged soda. And they have churros out in the front that are a bit overpriced, don't remember exactly how much.

Got 25 plastic boxes off offer up for a dolla each.
I’m literally so damn happy I got to stack my shoes away without taking up a lot of space.
We’ll see tomorrow morning how hard it is to get the bottom box out lol

Dope! What size do you wear though? The ones I’ve seen at dollar stores are kinda small.

Shannon Briggs says he wants in on Tyson fight if Roy is too scared

"If Jones withdraws for any reason, Briggs wants the opportunity to fight his fellow Brooklyn native.

"They say champ having second thoughts. Tag me in champ! I am from Brownsville too. Never ran, never will. Let's go champ," Briggs said."

The difference between Roy and Mike is Roy fell off, Mike WENT off. Roy realized that seeing the workout vids and interviews. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom