the thread about nothing...

Some other seller was tryna get me to pay $50 more for a used pair & economy shipping from somewhere on literally the other side of the world. **** would've taken like 2 months to get :lol: Just a trash seller all around. Greedy *****. This one was great though. Worked w/ me on the price, sent out the same day, & I received them in 2 days from Japan. Very satisfied rn:
IMG_6195.PNG

There’s something holistic about nip slip. COVID needs to wrap up, I’m on the verge of not caring if I catch the clap or not:
BA999D63-44FE-468E-B2F6-4338592B0B09.jpeg

Some other seller was tryna get me to pay $50 more for a used pair & economy shipping from somewhere on literally the other side of the world. **** would've taken like 2 months to get :lol: Just a trash seller all around. Greedy *****. This one was great though. Worked w/ me on the price, sent out the same day, & I received them in 2 days from Japan. Very satisfied rn:
IMG_6195.PNG
more pics of ur hand please

Name some....

My job is known for acronyms but when you say 4 or 5 in a single sentence it gets old. And when people are saying them without context its wild frustrating. MS can stand for Mass simulator or Mass Spectrometer or Master Schedule...and when a dude is all the MS is late...ohhhh ok...yeah...ok...

or the other one in public..."identity politics"....oh that's just identity politics to pander to the woke left. Like i get it...political lip-service that will never be put into action, or law. But the people that use these words and phrases say it like they are geniuses for just saying it out loud

i know its probably just me being dumb but it wears on you :lol:

My job is known for acronyms but when you say 4 or 5 in a single sentence it gets old. And when people are saying them without context its wild frustrating. MS can stand for Mass simulator or Mass Spectrometer or Master Schedule...and when a dude is all the MS is late...ohhhh ok...yeah...ok...

or the other one in public..."identity politics"....oh that's just identity politics to pander to the woke left. Like i get it...political lip-service that will never be put into action, or law. But the people that use these words and phrases say it like they are geniuses for just saying it out loud

i know its probably just me being dumb but it wears on you :lol:
Just looked up the definition, is "latinx" considered identity politics?

Back
Top Bottom