the thread about nothing...

ED6612FD-514A-40C6-BEE6-82B9FC8819AD.jpeg

I forgot wooden sleds even existed, that ish was foreign to me, even the plastic ones cause when I was a kid ain't nobody bothered to even buy me one, so that's why that winter I decided to improvise with the cabinet that my cousin threw out.

I never understood those kids that sh*tted on the kids that couldn't afford the expensive stuff. Mofos ****, cause everyone's means in the hood is different. I remember when I started getting money. I went HAM when I went to the stores and then I had different outfits for each school day, but I always maintained my humbleness, neva looked down on anyone. I remember I used to chill with a goth kid, then a friend told me u shouldn't chill with him cause he's gonna make u look bad. I was like I don't care I chill with whoever the f I want to chill with...

Conan's Largo set was broken into and burglarized. There's over 100 witnesses but they're all made out of cardboard :lol: Must've been creepy stealing infront of all those faces at night 🤫🤣

Only Conan's rag tag production would get burglarized :lol:but he's still second to none :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom