the thread about nothing...

One of my female cousins had one of those dogs, and the lil mofo used to bark at me for no reason. I love dogs but there's certain dog breeds I don't F with and those are one of them.

My male cousin had a pitbull, and a pitbull/labrador mix dog (the pitbull's son). Those dogs were cool, everytime I visited them, they would just jump on me with excitement, wagging their tails and licking my face, man I loved them so much. I have a lot of good memories with those dogs. One winter my cousin threw out his cabinet. I took one of the doors and went to the park to go sled riding (well in my case wood riding lol). I threw a stick while holding on to the dog's leash, and he slide me down the hill. We did it a couple of times and I had a lot of fun doing that.

GregariousSlipperyKoi-small.gif

I guess the audio actually says brainstorm but it's so scrambled that our brain is wired to clean it up and make sense of it. So if we think or see one word, that's what we hear.

"As Dr. Kevin Franck, director of audiology at Massachusetts Eye and Ear, told TIMEin reference to the great Yanny vs Laurel debate, what you hear “all comes down to the brain.” He said, “The fact that brains go in one way and some brains go in the other means that we’re all just wired a bit differently based on our experiences.”

“The brain is built to turn messy signals into meaning,” he says. “It just will not give you ambiguity.”
--------

“Basically, you are priming your brain to expect acoustic patterns that match expected patterns for a particular word. When faced with an acoustic signal which is somewhat ambiguous because it is low-quality or noisy, your brain attempts a ‘best fit’ between what is heard and the expected word."

so basically,

my brain >>>>>

bendover bendover thats me but with restaurants.
A couple $5-600 dinners on the weekends have become the norm but I think it’s because I don’t do **** during the week these days. Me and my girl both work from home and eat super clean every day and had been quarantining hard too. Kind of a break loose period for us. But all that’s coming to an end as Chicago tightens back up again and that cold weather sets in.

bendover bendover thats me but with restaurants.
A couple $5-600 dinners on the weekends have become the norm but I think it’s because I don’t do **** during the week these days. Me and my girl both work from home and eat super clean every day and had been quarantining hard too. Kind of a break loose period for us. But all that’s coming to an end as Chicago tightens back up again and that cold weather sets in.

A new target has emerged

Cc DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Back
Top Bottom