the thread about nothing...

Smh I wasted so much time on that problem when all I had to do was look at it differently. It’s not some complex math problem, it’s a basic algorithm. The answer is 120

I need some urgent help from someone good at math and logic. I'm supposed to take a screening test for an IT education program that needs to be submitted by 2PM Friday at the latest. The problem is we've been given zero preparation materials and this extremely limited time to prepare. All we were told is that the test has a 2h limit and it will be divided in 4 sections; mathematical logic, programming logic, English proficiency and French proficiency. There will be about 125 questions, all multiple choice.

This exercise is the sole example we were given and frankly I have no idea how to start this or the process to get to the outcome.
"Getal" means "number" by the way. The 4 solutions options in the "schrijf getal/write number" box are 55, 120, 220 and 270. One of them is the correct solution.

Can anyone here help me out? I assume I'm going to fail these type of questions part on the test either way but at this point I can't even figure out the solution process behind this exercise that was given as an example of what to expect.
7cc351adda9814b982c661b40e7f0886.png

Getal is the number 100
Is 100 greater than or equal to 100
Yes
Getal is the number = 100-10
Is 90 less than or equal to 80
No
Getal is the number = 90 + 30
120 is the solution

Remember this in coding (always remember the translation: Getal is the number)

Getal is the number 100
Is 100 greater than or equal to 100
Yes
Getal is the number = 100-10
Is 90 less than or equal to 80
No
Getal is the number = 90 + 30
120 is the solution

Remember this in coding (always remember the translation: Getal is the number)
Yep, I ended up solving it myself but I feel like such an idiot now for narrowing my focus solely on math when this was really just a simple algorithm, not a math problem. Either way thanks for the assist in case I hadn't found the solution yet.

Salty. Either someone swiped a package off my porch or USPS delivered to the wrong address. Ordered DVD's from Best Buy and saw it said delivered on USPS tracking. Went to check and nothing was there. It was delivered only 20min before I checked. Called Best Buy and they said if it doesn't show up today they'll reorder it. Out of all the shoes and packages I've gotten I guess I should be thankful that it was only these DVD's.

Salty. Either someone swiped a package off my porch or USPS delivered to the wrong address. Ordered DVD's from Best Buy and saw it said delivered on USPS tracking. Went to check and nothing was there. It was delivered only 20min before I checked. Called Best Buy and they said if it doesn't show up today they'll reorder it. Out of all the shoes and packages I've gotten I guess I should be thankful that it was only these DVD's.
Have you ever had previous packages gone missing?

I've never had mine gone missing like that but there's this one supplier (DHL) that just gets on my nerves every time they have to deliver something. These people brazenly lie literally every single time on their delivery forms, each time causing delays. Every. Single. Time.
"Package delivery attempted at x hour, customer wasn't home." Always at times when I would've clearly seen or heard them if they actually bothered to come to my door, make any sound whatsoever, ring the doorbell, ...
The previous time, I got a 'failed delivery' text alert from DHL while I was cleaning up my driveway. They never even showed up in the first place. One time they sent one of my orders back to the return address, which was all the way back to Italy, because I was supposedly never home for 3 attempted deliveries in a row. DHL is the absolute worst of the worst.

Have you ever had previous packages gone missing?

I've never had mine gone missing like that but there's this one supplier (DHL) that just gets on my nerves every time they have to deliver something. These people brazenly lie literally every single time on their delivery forms, each time causing delays. Every. Single. Time.
"Package delivery attempted at x hour, customer wasn't home." Always at times when I would've clearly seen or heard them if they actually bothered to come to my door, make any sound whatsoever, ring the doorbell, ...
The previous time, I got a 'failed delivery' text alert from DHL while I was cleaning up my driveway. They never even showed up in the first place. One time they sent one of my orders back to the return address, which was all the way back to Italy, because I was supposedly never home for 3 attempted deliveries in a row. DHL is the absolute worst of the worst.
I've never had a problem before. I've had a couple "we tried to deliver" notes but that was cause my dog was out there. They came the next day. This is the 1st missing package I've ever had and I've had a lot of shoes delivered to me especially with the black Nike tape on the box. But all those were via UPS. Best Buy sent the DVD's through UPS and then it was handed off to USPS :smh: Either it was swiped or taken to the wrong address. Sucks.

Robinson Cano is still a fool with it! That man can't stay off PEDs. He's basically a fiend. He just got caught again. He just got hit with a 162-game suspension for testing positive for some banned 💩! That's the whole 2021 season. That fool already got caught in 2018. 🙄🤯

He's going to have to forfeit his $24 million salary. That's a lot of straight cash homie! 😲:emoji_money_mouth:💵💲

It's funny Jay-Z boasted about poaching Cano from Scott Boras on a song in 2013. He got Cano to go to his Roc Nation agency because Cano was previously represented by Boras who has been one of the most prominent agents in MLB for decades. So Roc Nation basically got Cano a big contract along with 2 positive tests now.

Had a dvd delivered by USPS a couple of months ago and they put it in the wrong mailbox at my complex. Luckily, the recipient was nice enough to leave it on my door step.

Just finished re-watching The Hobbit. Really feel they could've told the entire story in one film. Now starting the Desolation of Smaug to see if I'll actually enjoy it this time around.

Which DVD’s were they? Don't tell me they we’re the Batman ones you ordered.

I need some urgent help from someone good at math and logic. I'm supposed to take a screening test for an IT education program that needs to be submitted by 2PM Friday at the latest. The problem is we've been given zero preparation materials and this extremely limited time to prepare. All we were told is that the test has a 2h limit and it will be divided in 4 sections; mathematical logic, programming logic, English proficiency and French proficiency. There will be about 125 questions, all multiple choice.

This exercise is the sole example we were given and frankly I have no idea how to start this or the process to get to the outcome.
"Getal" means "number" by the way. The 4 solutions options in the "schrijf getal/write number" box are 55, 120, 220 and 270. One of them is the correct solution.

Can anyone here help me out? I assume I'm going to fail these type of questions part on the test either way but at this point I can't even figure out the solution process behind this exercise that was given as an example of what to expect.
7cc351adda9814b982c661b40e7f0886.png
make a thread would get more exposure

For me, it's always a struggle to figure out what is and isnt acceptable in societal norms. My mind can be a bit unhinged at times and I try very hard not to come off too crazy.

So let me ask, as a grown person, how much of a stink do you make over principled situations? Like, no harm caused, but it's the principle of it. cuz I'm hot under the collar about something right now and I dunno if I'm tripping or not.

Holy crap! That's downtown Flushing by the library, 15 mins from me. All this over a parking spot? Man it doesn't seem worth it. Dude plowed the other dude straight through the shop wow. Flushing is a WILD place, mad drivers is just one tiny aspect of the all around craziness in that town

For me, it's always a struggle to figure out what is and isnt acceptable in societal norms. My mind can be a bit unhinged at times and I try very hard not to come off too crazy.

So let me ask, as a grown person, how much of a stink do you make over principled situations? Like, no harm caused, but it's the principle of it. cuz I'm hot under the collar about something right now and I dunno if I'm tripping or not.

what happened?

Back
Top Bottom