the thread about nothing...

4e7f6579128b92c0dd2197917d46e797.jpg

1605757474364.jpeg

For me, it's always a struggle to figure out what is and isnt acceptable in societal norms. My mind can be a bit unhinged at times and I try very hard not to come off too crazy.

So let me ask, as a grown person, how much of a stink do you make over principled situations? Like, no harm caused, but it's the principle of it. cuz I'm hot under the collar about something right now and I dunno if I'm tripping or not.

What happened?

Any of y'all remember this fool named P.N. News in WCW in the '90s? I thought it was a joke when my friend told me about him in retrospect in the late '90s. But it wasn't. 😲

A fat White dude trying to rap was a gimmick destined to fail. 🙄

I actually found the video of what my friend told me about. Pepa & Spinderella of Salt-N-Pepa accompanied him to do his promo in the ring! My friend said it was a check for them. 😆

I was told his catchphrase was "YO BABY, YO BABY, YO!". Peep this and listen to him say, "You know, what's up with you, man? Why you dissing me?". 😆

Having control over a forum, let's see them try that with YouTube, Spotify, Billboard, Hollywood, etc. They can't cause their power ends on NT. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

Last edited:
For me, it's always a struggle to figure out what is and isnt acceptable in societal norms. My mind can be a bit unhinged at times and I try very hard not to come off too crazy.

So let me ask, as a grown person, how much of a stink do you make over principled situations? Like, no harm caused, but it's the principle of it. cuz I'm hot under the collar about something right now and I dunno if I'm tripping or not.
Depends on the principle and the frequency said principle is violated. If someone is constantly doing some FS, there maybe need for a talking to.

I’m starting to think all these Californians are going to take the Austiness out of Austin.....that might be a good thing tho.

Back
Top Bottom