the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ltott53JAG1qdudjxo1_640.jpg

It's Crazy how unaware people are about certain things. Dude in my complex has a crazy loud, club-style sound system. Lights and everything. He lives like 4 or 5 rows over from me and I can still hear it, so imagine what his direct neighbors experience. Of course people complain. I know him through some people and I've heard him talk about the situation. He thinks that just bc he pays rent he can do what he wants to do and people that complain aren't letting him "do him" 🤦🏾‍♂️

It's Crazy how unaware people are about certain things. Dude in my complex has a crazy loud, club-style sound system. Lights and everything. He lives like 4 or 5 rows over from me and I can still hear it, so imagine what his direct neighbors experience. Of course people complain. I know him through some people and I've heard him talk about the situation. He thinks that just bc he pays rent he can do what he wants to do and people that complain aren't letting him "do him" 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think the word you are looking for is selfish

I'm 100% certain that apps/phones listen to us. I didn't even have Facebook app on my phone until tonight. Earlier today I made a quick reference to a specific fraternity. Later tonight I mentioned a certain signature shoe, didn't even say the exact style or color. I download fb and see tons of ads for paraphernalia for that fraternity and a Nike ad led with that exact shoe I was talking about. The shoe thing could possibly be a coincidence but the fraternity thing is not. I never search for it and no one I communicate with regularly is a member.

I've known this and I am not even paranoid anymore. I see ads on social media of things I posted about on NT but never even searched on Google or anywhere else.

Now this is now reaching a new level of stalking. I just saw a video ad for a shoe cleaner and the shoes in the ad is a model that I have been looking at recently. It is a VERY obscure shoe.

Some are selfish, but I honestly think some are intellectually/emotionally incapable of realizing how inconsiderate they are and legit feel like they're doing nothing wrong, even if someone tells them that they are doing something bothersome.

I would argue the majority of selfish people don't realize how selfish they are and would find ways to rationalize it

Back
Top Bottom