the thread about nothing...

dDpWCXp.gif

damn bro why did daddy turbo get into those arguments

Quick answer:
He has an awful temper and the smallest thing like a parking spot or just a simple misunderstanding will set him off. I don’t go out with him much but my brother comes home and tells me of all the stupid **** he says and does while out in public.

Heavier answer:
I suspect that temper probably has to do with him being physically beat (sometimes daily) by his father as a child. After 5 years he escaped his father and hitchhiked back to Guatemala to his mother. He traveled by himself and it took him almost a year before he made it. Once he arrived home he found that his mom had moved on and started another family with someone else. Her reason for never coming back for her son was “Your dad didn’t want to return you”. I think this is also why he was so abusive towards women. He wouldn’t confront his mother about it so he took it out on all his girlfriends and my mom instead. All this stopped once I grew into a teenager and tossed him into a wall after hitting my mother. Not my proudest moment but it needed to be done as I was the oldest of my siblings and they were afraid of him. I didn’t want to be like him so it’s the reason why I never drank, smoked or abused any girlfriends. Promised my mom I wouldn’t turn out like him.

Side note: Damn, I think I just heard gunshots in the distance. Hope it doesn’t have anything to do with a low rider cruise they might be having tonite.

i have keep hearing numerous racial groups claim that their race isn't a monolithic but every time i hear that i'm thinking no **** i don't think any group is a monolithic. anyone know of a race that would disprove that?

i just found this worldstar video i've been looking for for like the past hour. Unfortunately it doesn't play on my computer, but it plays on my phone.

It has 2 of my favourite fights in it. The one when the boy stops fighting in the middle of brawl to yell for "help", and then the anal sodomy threaten & attempt after beating dude up one the basketball court.

Homie dead ran in the middle of a brawl, put his hands in the "yer position", and yelled for help multiple times :lol:

Ava Devine
what happened to her?
goat status.
Objectively speaking, she's the goat. That is one nasty woman. She might can & will do anything at high performing level. She is N-A-S-T-Y. NASTY. I definitely couldn't hang in my current, prior, or foreseeable state. She doesn't stop at "normal" ppl sex.

Idky she started ****in w/ face though. I'm gonna not google her today.

edit:
okay i might.

i have keep hearing numerous racial groups claim that their race isn't a monolithic but every time i hear that i'm thinking no **** i don't think any group is a monolithic. anyone know of a race that would disprove that?

not really, I heard a good thing on the radio about that actually. Like the republicans and the “lantinos in Florida” or whatever.

What does a Cuban in Florida have in common with a Mexican in Arizona? Nothing... people were getting rightfully pissed at being all put into one group.

Quick answer:
He has an awful temper and the smallest thing like a parking spot or just a simple misunderstanding will set him off. I don’t go out with him much but my brother comes home and tells me of all the stupid **** he says and does while out in public.

Heavier answer:
I suspect that temper probably has to do with him being physically beat (sometimes daily) by his father as a child. After 5 years he escaped his father and hitchhiked back to Guatemala to his mother. He traveled by himself and it took him almost a year before he made it. Once he arrived home he found that his mom had moved on and started another family with someone else. Her reason for never coming back for her son was “Your dad didn’t want to return you”. I think this is also why he was so abusive towards women. He wouldn’t confront his mother about it so he took it out on all his girlfriends and my mom instead. All this stopped once I grew into a teenager and tossed him into a wall after hitting my mother. Not my proudest moment but it needed to be done as I was the oldest of my siblings and they were afraid of him. I didn’t want to be like him so it’s the reason why I never drank, smoked or abused any girlfriends. Promised my mom I wouldn’t turn out like him.

Side note: Damn, I think I just heard gunshots in the distance. Hope it doesn’t have anything to do with a low rider cruise they might be having tonite.
The older I get the more dumb & senseless race categories become. White ppl always ****ing some **** up. Can't even shortener Japanese & Pakistan b/c they somehow found a way to make it racist. They won't do they that w/ "brits" though :smh: Always ruining ****.

But to answer your question, probably not on a superficial level.
Ava Devine
what happened to her?
goat status.
These 3 post were posted w/n moments of each other. It reads wild.
how come theres barely ever any new threads made on this site
I was making mad threads at the top year & late last. doing numbers too, but they kept getting clapped & locked :smh: A lot of good stuff was in them. Can't remember them much anymore.

The older I get the more dumb & senseless race categories become. White ppl always ****ing some **** up. Can't even shortener Japanese & Pakistan b/c they somehow found a way to make it racist. They won't do they that w/ "brits" though :smh: Always ruining ****.

But to answer your question, probably not on a superficial level.

These 3 post were posted w/n moments of each other. It reads wild.

I was making mad threads at the top year & late last. doing numbers too, but they kept getting clapped & locked :smh: A lot of good stuff was in them. Can't remember them much anymore.

Damn brobro I feel u so much on the shortening the race thing because I think it sounds so much cooler lol. I thought the shorten word for jewish sounds hella cooler too but heard that was racist. However, recently I have been hearing hella non-jewish people use it so now I'm confused.

Damn brobro I feel u so much on the shortening the race thing because I think it sounds so much cooler lol. I thought the shorten word for jewish sounds hella cooler too but heard that was racist. However, recently I have been hearing hella non-jewish people use it so now I'm confused.

The confusion may stem from Jew actually being a real noun/adjective that was corrupted over time. The word itself isnt derogatory, some choose to use it that way. The other 2 terms came about through bigotry.

In any case, I use Jewish person/people.

The wild part is that i've listened to most of this stuff in its entirety. If I have multiple albums by an artist, group, or band I've at least previewed the songs & decided to return to it. It's too much, but trying to narrow the stuff down is hard. I still gotta listen to that Bob Dylan album :lol:
IMG_F4F718D68C5F-1.jpeg

its kind of sad that if half my friends died i wouldnt even know cause id assume theyre just ignoring me like they always do :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom