the thread about nothing...

anyone try that Krispy Krunchy Chicken? they're a solid alternative to popeyes and KFC

noticed them popping up a few years ago at gas stations and liquor stores in the bay area. they recently opened up their own stand alone brick and mortar a few blocks from me. HYPERTENSION AND HEART DISEASE HERE I COME!!

anyone try that Krispy Krunchy Chicken? they're a solid alternative to popeyes and KFC

noticed them popping up a few years ago at gas stations and liquor stores in the bay area. they recently opened up their own stand alone brick and mortar a few blocks from me. HYPERTENSION AND HEART DISEASE HERE I COME!!
Nah man, don’t go overboard with that stuff :lol: . I know you’re joking but please be mindful to not eat that too often. Those are problems you don’t want, trust me fam.

Whole foods changed the recipe on the fried chicken and it was top 2 I've ever had in life. I went at least 3 times in a week and had to stop after that.

That fried chicken does some serious numbers when I check my blood sugar an hour later. I’ll have it once a month (maybe) and only during the early lunch hours to keep it safe. Best chicken I’ve had was a Golden Bird in Inglewood Ca.

Today's run
Screenshot_20201217-183538.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-183553.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-183553.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 203
I don’t have an account, lol :lol: :blush:
Besides, I like owning the DVD’s. I’m old school like that.
I was like that 5 yrs ago plus streaming is more convience nowadays. Just found some movies I have are outta print- Evangelion 1.11 and Cowboy Bebop the movie blu ray.

:wow:Where you at? I hear east coast got hit hard with snow. We've only had flurries here in Chicago so far. 33° today.
Yup, we got about 10 inches here from last night into early today morning. 1st real snow storm since 2016. Last year was a breeze. Cold but no snow, hopefully it doesn't get much worse this year. I'm not a fan of snow. I know you guys in the Midwest get hit hard yearly.

Yup, we got about 10 inches here from last night into early today morning. 1st real snow storm since 2016. Last year was a breeze. Cold but no snow, hopefully it doesn't get much worse this year. I'm not a fan of snow. I know you guys in the Midwest get hit hard yearly.
We've been pretty mild as far as snow goes the last few years. I feel like the east coast gets hit harder than us but Chicago's more of a mild midwest weather city cause it's more south. Places like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota get brutal snow, we sorta get the leftovers of their storms. But temps here always drop crazy low just the same.

I was like that 5 yrs ago plus streaming is more convience nowadays. Just found some movies I have are outta print- Evangelion 1.11 and Cowboy Bebop the movie blu ray.
I know streaming is convenient in that you don’t need to own the physical media but what happens when that movie you like gets taken off their stream? That’s pretty much my main concern.

Back
Top Bottom