the thread about nothing...

Damn dropping like flies. |l
1608091962770.gif

Bro buy a house

Trust me, that’s the next goal.
The ugly houses going for 650k tho, and they’re legit ugly lol
Next year I’m gonna see how the market is doing.
If it’s still high I’ll just buy an investment property to rent out and keep my apartment.
if it drops, god willingly I can get a naw place to call home 😌
Time will tell.
i always appreciate your advice 🙏🏼

Trust me, that’s the next goal.
The ugly houses going for 650k tho, and they’re legit ugly lol
Next year I’m gonna see how the market is doing.
If it’s still high I’ll just buy an investment property to rent out and keep my apartment.
if it drops, god willingly I can get a naw place to call home 😌
Time will tell.
i always appreciate your advice 🙏🏼

I would say take that 10k and have it ready to help on a down payment

joined a fantasy basketball league but never played before, any tips?

if it's a cash league and people know it's your rookie season, folks finna come at you with the most insulting trade proposals. the degenerates will offer you some **** like dwight howard + marc gasol for kawhi in the year 2020.

but i love fantasy basketball. in your draft try to grab at least 3 solid PF/C who aren't terrible FT shooters (and if they are, hopefully they don't live at the line). considering most 9 category leagues count FG%, rebounds, blocks, and turnovers, big men usually help you in those stats; that's almost half the categories. also, i like getting players who have multiple position designations like PF/C, SG/PG, SF/SF... the holy grail is a cat like Luka who was PG/SG/SF at one point last year.

btw what kind of draft it is? auction or snake? if it's auction, don't be afraid to spend big on your first pick. i've noticed that folks are tentative at first and try to save their money while they see how the market is set. but then people start panicking once they they see elite players get taken off the board and then end up over bidding. for example, in my last draft, AD went for $82 after being nominated first... but by the 10th or 11th pick, some people got nervous and entered bidding wars for 2nd round players. Dame ended up costing someone >$95. i love dame but he aint as valuable as AD in terms of fantasy

I’m definitely going to get on the patch this week so I can quit using tobacco products for the new year. It’s time.

Does anyone have experience quitting that nasty habit?
I quit smoking cold turkey when Covid hit. Back in March I saw a video of a young woman with Covid struggling to breath in the hospital. This was when fear was at its peak after the NBA shut down. Scared the crap outta me. Haven't looked back since. I was smoking for 20 years b4 that day. Silver lining I guess. Haven't had a drink since either. Lost a lot of weight and run a 5k every day now. Running had been my replacement drug I guess.

Back
Top Bottom