the thread about nothing...

E722D098-6D88-4A02-80B1-D24F608CECF0.jpeg

played this so damn much. Got caught playing during class one time and got it taken away for the rest of the year:smh:
Never understold how they could do that. Got my beeper taken one time and my mom even had to argue toget it back.

Never understold how they could do that. Got my beeper taken one time and my mom even had to argue toget it back.

word, I think I was straight up black mailed. Like she didn’t tell my parents so I didn’t get in trouble with fam. But I couldn’t bring it up that teach took my game because then I’d be snitching on myself for playing games during class. Teachers can be so foul

I got into a fight in h.s and they sent me and a mediator to the deans office. The dean left and I was there in the office with the mediator who was a senior. He asked me if I wanted some electronics. I said sure. He opened up the deans bottom drawers and they were all packed full of beepers and cell phones. We both grabbed a hand full and he told me you can fight anyone else, just not this same kid so it looks like I fixed the situation. His mediation game was on point :lol: .

Last edited:
DHL is good like that.

Kind of wants me to browse Yahoo Auctions in Japan to see if they are shipping to the US again. Sometimes found deals that way.

i had to use a proxy site for Yahoo Auctions. I just found out about it like two days ago and I'm bout to get my product today which is mind boggling to me.

but props to the Japanese. I don't know how they get all the rare, hard-to-find **** but they got it

i had to use a proxy site for Yahoo Auctions. I just found out about it like two days ago and I'm bout to get my product today which is mind boggling to me.

but props to the Japanese. I don't know how they get all the rare, hard-to-find **** but they got it
What proxy service do you use? Someone in another thread recommended me one and it took nearly two months since ordering for me to receive it.

What proxy service do you use? Someone in another thread recommended me one and it took nearly two months since ordering for me to receive it.
I used Buyee

i've read people had difficulty with them but my transaction was smooth.

imo, it's not worth using the proxy unless you're gonna buy something you really want because it's expensive

buyee's service + DHL came out to be $49. it's worth it for me though

It depends on the service that you use. I've used buyee for awhile know and never had any issues with them. I know that they shutdown shipping from Japan to the US due to COVID. But if they have re-opened shipping, I may have to take a look.

Back
Top Bottom