the thread about nothing...

bendover

Supporter
Joined Aug 14, 2012
Going to Cali this weekend to pick up a puppy ..... know the city pretty much shutdown but going to enjoy the sunshine , walking and relaxing

the beautiful city of cleveland is mad depressing around this time (keep your jokes lol) . Everything grey and cold .... messes with your mental

What kind of dog is it?

Joined May 15, 2005
Going to Cali this weekend to pick up a puppy ..... know the city pretty much shutdown but going to enjoy the sunshine , walking and relaxing

the beautiful city of cleveland is mad depressing around this time (keep your jokes lol) . Everything grey and cold .... messes with your mental
what part of California are you mobbin to? most parts of the state are on strict health protocols. so no bars or outdoor/indoor dining but you're still able order take out and eat it at public spaces. if you're in the Bay, we can direct you to some dope spots to kick it and enjoy the vibe.

Joined Sep 5, 2006
what part of California are you mobbin to? most parts of the state are on strict health protocols. so no bars or outdoor/indoor dining but you're still able order take out and eat it at public spaces. if you're in the Bay, we can direct you to some dope spots to kick it and enjoy the vibe.
LA lol ... damn didn’t realize outdoor eating was dead too. Well at least I can walk around the beach lol

Joined Sep 5, 2006
What city?
some dudes be claiming LA but live 20 miles away
Moreno Valley ? Like 1.5 hours from the airport ? I’m going to likely end up staying near the airport though .

my home girl is doing traveling nursing in the bay though, so depending on her schedule I might just head there if it doesn’t add too much $ for my trip

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now