the thread about nothing...

At best slept from 3:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Need that 9:30-11:30 nap or today could be useless. Was watching Teen Wolf at like 2 last night. This is the worst!

tenor (19).gif

At best slept from 3:30 a.m. to 7 a.m. Need that 9:30-11:30 nap or today could be useless. Was watching Teen Wolf at like 2 last night. This is the worst!

you made the right choice. Your dedication to getting caught up on classic films needs it’s own appreciation post. I commend your dedication my dude. You’ve knocked out some fine films this year. Def earned your place in the movie thread with the best of us!

Cat passed away and he's my first real pet to pass. He used to greet me at the drive way. I also enjoyed when he "marked" me by pawing me with his hind legs before he would go sleep on my bed. I'm gonna miss him begging for pets when I would do stuff around the house. But most of all, Im going to miss him walking with me, my girl, and my dog around the block, we used to have people shocked to see it. I'm going to miss you Smokey.
20210116_105157.jpg
20190317_225234.jpg
IMG_0953.JPG
20210116_104506.jpg
20200604_200719.jpg
PSX_20210116_143154.jpg

Last edited:
Fools really risked their health to see Bow Wow in an overcrowded club in the middle of a pandemic when he hasn't been relevant in years. More lockdown life for us now with this 💩

What’s up everyone is kid this is allowed but I’m trying my hand streaming and need two more followers to reach 10 😂 you can check out all my bad Fortnite and rocket league play at twitch.tv/petrothewizard

we had an old hockey team here and I’m also trying to buy the rights to the name as we speak but lawyers are expensive “in case people want to know about the Logo” lol

Back
Top Bottom