the thread about nothing...

Thanks to everyone for giving their condolences for my cat, he was my ace and I'll honor him by trying my hardest not to let my other little cat run out on the street. The ****ed up part is he probably got ran over trying to either greet us while we looked for parking or chasing another neighborhood cat. Now that I buried him in our yard I'll make some sort of memorial above his grave and in the corner of my room. I'm gonna miss him beasting on the Roomba.
20200312_113034_1.gif

20210116_173020.jpg
20210116_173006.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for giving their condolences for my cat, he was my ace and I'll honor him by trying my hardest not to let my other little cat run out on the street. The ****ed up part is he probably got ran over trying to either greet us while we looked for parking or chasing another neighborhood cat. Now that I buried him in our yard I'll make some sort of memorial above his grave and in the corner of my room. I'm gonna miss him beasting on the Roomba.
20200312_113034_1.gif
Don't dwell on how he passed. Honor him by remembering how he lived and what you did for him as well as the things he did for you.

Going to Cali this weekend to pick up a puppy ..... know the city pretty much shutdown but going to enjoy the sunshine , walking and relaxing

the beautiful city of cleveland is mad depressing around this time (keep your jokes lol) . Everything grey and cold .... messes with your mental

got him ! That plane ride from Ohio to LAX THEN 1.5 drive to get him and then another 1.5 back was worth it lol

E48CDEA3-10A3-4BCC-88BB-AC07917D8957.jpeg

61AD3719-2850-4544-BA66-2E6A1AAC73DA.jpeg

wow, another quake. this is like the second in the last few days in nor cal
this was a nice little jolt
big one coming?

Back
Top Bottom