the thread about nothing...

Damn all the great players I grew up on are leaving. Feels......odd. I mean I knew they wouldn't play forever but.....****

Damn all the great players I grew up on are leaving. Feels......odd. I mean I knew they wouldn't play forever but.....****
Exact reason why I dont watch sports as much anymore. After they're all retired, it's just going to be playoff championships, super bowls, and etc(finals in NBA)....

I love football and I swear I dont even remember him on the Chargers. Like I legit don't have any memories of him on that team

lol legit wanted to crack at it, till I realized that's no fun to wake up to.
..wow

..ryanreynoldsbutWhy.gif
same dude, yup.

I don’t know but lots of dudes were always on him for other stuff concerning the shoes /clothes he bought and his weight. He probably said some **** in anger and that was enough for the admin.

I don't really know the exact reason why, but all of the threads that he was in always had some sort of problem around him.

Nothing major, crap about his fits, the Gucci shades, or something ... Meth was always reminding him to behave. Then he started to get those micro bans, he used a burner account, and then one day he was gone lol.

From what I read in the Politics thread, he must've had some problem along those lines too :rofl:

I talk to Nawgtyhare in real life - he isn’t interested in coming back.

He disappeared from our groupme too, we had a good runs on MK8, great funny guy.

Nike bringing the bacons back. That's unexpected
Oooohh!! I like!

I had the white/navy pair back in the day but I really wanted the blk/yellow ones.
1610944266336.jpeg

sooooo yeah. was about to start a new week with a new company but the old one changed their minds and asked me to stay for another week. sucks because i already told my new company that i'm available today, and that the old one allowed me to.

on top of that, the old one put my pay on hold because they wanted me to stay for one more week

man i really cant wait to leave that company -__-

sooooo yeah. was about to start a new week with a new company but the old one changed their minds and asked me to stay for another week. sucks because i already told my new company that i'm available today, and that the old one allowed me to.

on top of that, the old one put my pay on hold because they wanted me to stay for one more week

man i really cant wait to leave that company -__-
So tell the old company no and start the new job lol

Back
Top Bottom