the thread about nothing...

xus1q8dws1j61.jpg

I thought these modern Mustangs handled better than all the past ones? Dude might be used to fwd or awd. Rear wheel drive has totally different handling characteristics, especially when it involves high speed and higher torque engines.
They're definitely suppose to handle better than the past ones. Although due to social media we can see Mustangs handling problems have been a generational issue & each gen has had some chassis problems that needed fixing. And you're right FWD or RWD both have different handling characteristics. One pulls the car whereas the other pushes it. Which is what makes RWD so much fun imo.
Stock, auto 2019 5.0.

Front brakes locked up downshifting from 40 (4th to 3rd) in interstate traffic. Car skid for a good school bus length. I was so confused as I watched it miss the car in front of me by 3 inches. The road was dry af.

I daily a rwd e55, my trucks are awd. Driven 800+ hp cars for years. But THIS **** HERE, I dont even know where to start.
That's pretty much a brand new car, barely even a full 2 years of age. Never heard of the brakes locking upon downshifting on these Mustangs. That skidding must've been scary especially on an interstate. Were you in a rental or were you borrowing it from a friend? Maybe they can tell you more. Usually they lose traction while doing hairpin turns at speed or extremely hard launches. I know niceshoes247 niceshoes247 has one of these and he might have some insight. Very weird since you said the road was dry. Glad you & the car are ok

I'm trying to switch up to that lifestyle..
When you think about it, there's a lot of negatives that come with being rich, like becoming a target for beggars, thieves and the likes. If you really have money, and have dealt with enough of that, you'd probably want to be as low-key as possible. People want to look rich so people can envy them and look important, but there's some undesirable activity after that envy.

I'm trying to switch up to that lifestyle..
Me too, I used to spend money on sneakers and clothes, not an investment, just pleasure, but in 10 or 20 years, if I'm still alive, all this money spent for barely nothing...
So I must try to act like reasonable people and be okay with having the usefull stuff and that's all
When you think about it, there's a lot of negatives that come with being rich, like becoming a target for beggars, thieves and the likes. If you really have money, and have dealt with enough of that, you'd probably want to be as low-key as possible. People want to look rich so people can envy them and look important, but there's some undesirable activity after that envy.
True, even if I'm not rich, I already felt that envy in the streets, which made me switch my style from something remarkable to something more discreet, which means about the colors you wear, the brands, no collabs, no rare stuff, just regular #### easy to buy, I'm in. I want to be the average dude but still with style, and also accessible, nothing elitist.
There some crazy cats in the streets and things can go wrong for nothing, so better not feed them. A too visible style could be misinterpreted as arrogance, and then, the problems begin.
Already posted it in a sneakers thread I think, but still accurate :

It defines exactly how I feel. Be discreet and stay under the radar. Plus, as a simple psychology is applied, someone wearing cheap clothes could easily fight, but if the clothes are pricey...And potential ennemies know that...If you wear cheap clothes, at least you don't fear for them, you just fear for life, and that's quite enough :lol:

EDIT :

al pacino devil's advocate7.jpg

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure multi million dollar paychecks help as well.

I’m so tired of random quotes attached to random celebs. I saw a Freddie Gibbs quote with picture of Da Baby on top that almost made me throw my phone.
It was more for the quote by itself but I can understand :rofl:

Me too, I used to spend money on sneakers and clothes, not an investment, just pleasure, but in 10 or 20 years, if I'm still alive, all this money spent for barely nothing...
So I must try to act like reasonable people and be okay with having the usefull stuff and that's all

True, even if I'm not rich, I already felt that envy in the streets, which made me switch my style from something remarkable to something more discreet, which means about the colors you wear, the brands, no collabs, no rare stuff, just regular #### easy to buy, I'm in. I want to be the average dude but still with style, and also accessible, nothing elitist.
There some crazy cats in the streets and things can go wrong for nothing, so better not feed them. A too visible style could be misinterpreted as arrogance, and then, the problems begin.
Already posted it in a sneakers thread I think, but still accurate :

It defines exactly how I feel. Be discreet and stay under the radar. Plus, as a simple psychology is applied, someone wearing cheap clothes could easily fight, but if the clothes are pricey...And potential ennemies know that...If you wear cheap clothes, at least you don't fear for them, you just fear for life, and that's quite enough :lol:

EDIT :

al pacino devil's advocate7.jpg

Yep. Fabric quality and fit is all I care about now. I don't even want logos. And you're right about being od stressed about expensive stuff. I can't imagine how hyper paranoid I would've been about an exotic car when I was 24 or something.

"I feel like I sound incredibly stupid now because it seems so small compared to what you're going through"

It always sucks when someone tells me they feel that their issues are just small or trivial by comparing them with my illness etc. :smh:
That mindset needs to be eradicated.

I am a-ok with it. We’re all like minded to some extent(even if you don’t want to admit it), why not? And if you like it, why not support an NTer? I feel like folks who don’t like be in their feelings because they don’t have anything going.
Facts. I have a clothing line but I don't feel comfortable posting it for some reason

Definitely got love and support by a few select NTers but overall I feel when I mention my line it annoys most so I just leave it alone

Back
Top Bottom