the thread about nothing...

70 percent of the time I read anything adult related, i always come out feeling like this country is headed straight to hell in rocketship (to get there ASAP)

Due to this, I feel so ****ing old. But I'm not convinced I'm overreacting to what I read.

They used to criticize Roselyne Bachelot years ago, a politician, because she has ordered too many vaccines for H1N1, with today's eyes they must have reconsidered it...
Anyway, been a political and a woman at the same time is not easy, some deputy in Brazil has been abused during an assembly
-
EDIT :
"Two women fight for a parking space: one lets go of her dog, the other pulls out her rifle"
:sick:

Last edited:
9071EB7C-461C-4D68-ABE5-2B4480F541BF.gif

You one of them, ain’t you....Mobile? Tell the truth, shame the devil. :lol: It has nothing to do with tailgating, especially changing lanes on a multiple lane highway.

Yep another one that grinds my gears is when you're at a two way stop and person at other end doesn't put signal on to turn left. It literally takes less than a second to press the knob down and saves so much confusion. There was one time I was going straight at a two way stop in a busy intersection, we both got their around the same time so of course I assume other guy is going straight but he's turning left of course and we both left stop light about same time and nearly had a collision of him turning into me.

VI's aren't the most comfortable shoe. I heard recent releases have been better though.
Yes, in terms of comfort one of the worst sneakers I have ever worn. Beautiful but that's all. A lot of J's aren't comfortable to me. Didn't try them all though.
Love the XX9 in terms of weight and comfort. Very dope one. Used to have 2 IV's, not comfortable at first as it was leather materials I think, but the first one became with years of wearing and the second one was sold to someone before lol

iv.jpg

I used to beat the Fire Red one, even used a marker as black did crack lol

EDIT : 9.5 wasn't bad but was way too narrow :

9 5.jpg

Last edited:
Owning rental property seems to be the way to retirement for many people. If you feel differently, what is your path to retirement?

Each time had pants uploads great stuff never a single word with it which kind of annoys me a bit :lol:
Eduardo_Alvarez.png

-

If I was Hasbro I would been more drastic, keeping Mr, creating Mrs and also transgenders, travestites, no binaries etc.
By deleting Mr it's like deleting gender, but what if some people like to claim their gender no matter which one it is ?
What do you say about that uh ? :lol:

Last edited:
Re: mr potato head

on one hand, yeah, it seems pretty ridiculous. On the other hand, it’s a ****ing potato head. why would adults even care about this? y’all really are turning in to the old man shaking his fist asking what’s this world turning in to?

Re: mr potato head

on one hand, yeah, it seems pretty ridiculous. On the other hand, it’s a ****ing potato head. why would adults even care about this? y’all really are turning in to the old man shaking his fist asking what’s this world turning in to?
I think the worst the debate is, the most we like to fuel it, just take a look at
RAP ABOUT NOTHING: HIP HOP CHAT THREAD
The most commented part is about 6ix9ne :lol:

" Hol' up, I got gold on my teeth Hol' up, you got Rainbow on your feet? "

I've been calling for these here for years. Now, I have to sell some other kicks to make room.

I can appreciate this colorway now but back then?....
Still remember back in 2000 I called up a mom & pop sneaker store inquiring about the concord XI’s. Old guy told me he had them in my size so I went to pick them up. I was so excited that I didn’t even read the label on the box correctly until I got inside my car. To my surprise they weren’t the XI’s, it was the VI’s in white/navy :lol: :smh: I ran back inside and the guy was super apologetic but he made up for it by calling his other store some 40 miles away to pick up the concord XI’s for me.

What a pity 6ix9ne and Nicki Minaj didn't make a song with R Kelly :lol:
I don't understand why people chose to support ###### artists which are involved in sordid things while they boycott great artists involved in sordid things too...
Even if SkittlesMan was the last samaritan...No way.

Back
Top Bottom