the thread about nothing...

B964BD4F-8B88-4901-9FC8-0C81B826C4CA.jpeg

People what's on your mind right now

You don't want to get vaccinated or just the process that is boring ?
Completely and wholly undecided on the vaccine. In a slightly related but not fully train of thought, I dont take flu shots. So yeah.

Not leaning one way or the other. I'm as tired of this as everyone, but I also spent all year attempting to avoid covid. Excuse me for being a bit hesitant to now want to put a small amount in my body.

Completely and wholly undecided on the vaccine. In a slightly related but not fully train of thought, I dont take flu shots. So yeah.

Not leaning one way or the other. I'm as tired of this as everyone, but I also spent all year attempting to avoid covid. Excuse me for being a bit hesitant to now want to put a small amount in my body.
Wasn't judging, was against months back, I mean for me not for the elder ones. But as people in my country doesn't respect nothing, I changed my mind and I want Pfizer in my veins lol
I'm confident as possible as it's US + Israel. If it had been a vaccine tested on some poor countries I probably think different. But if Americans saved the Jews during WW2, I don't think they now trying to kill them with a ####ty vaccine. Plus USA has always supported Israel against Palestine. In fact, as a foreigner, USA seemed to have difficulties mostly with some arab and asian countries. I'm digressing but all of that to say I'm confident...with Pfizer. I want this one. Results are good. From many sources. So if I can have it, I would probably do it. And still wear the mask as if I wasn't been vaccinated. Humans are the most dangerous for other humans. Worst things in life happen from other humans. People at work are very nonchalant with the mask, always taking off it. French people has difficulties with rules, in general :lol:
About this point in particular, I feel some asian countries must be the best to respect authority and so mask wearing. Plus they seemed to be more aware of contamination's dangers.
Ad to the fact french people don't respect nothing there are a lot of men thinking they're strong and no virus would kill them lol
They act like if someone was defying them :rofl:
We're equal in some points, all p##ping, all dying...

EDIT : I could add another point : Covid kills everyone, but as victims are also Whites, it could explain we can trust vaccines and the kind of speedness for finding them.
If it was a virus like Ebola, wouldn't be too confident about a vaccine...When you treat with a vaccine wealthy countries, you got to do the things correctly, lawyers not far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom