the thread about nothing...

I think no men of 50 years old would have problem with this as long as he can :lol:
I rather agree with marikomorose marikomorose , it's not the gap but 22 makes us think about : just legal, so what, during one year he was ##################### him thinking of the day he would finally ####her ? :lol:

EDIT : 50 with 22 is definitely weird for me, 28 years, it's a lot, my ex was 9 years more, and in general only 5 or 10 means something, so more thant 15 is huge, 28 years old, the guy of 28 years old could have already 4 children and this one his last one, and then when he'ld be 50 his last child would have 22 years...

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but it would be weird for a 30yr old woman to be attracted to 15yr old young man.
But that’s not what I asked nor what would be actually be happening. I bet when someone mentions age gaps you do the “when you was in the 12th grade, she was in...”. That whole way of thinking is childish, fam. You my guy, dead ***, but you haven’t lived long enough to do all that value flagging you be doing. Once you hit a certain age, you ain’t got time to be doing math worried about what **** would’ve looked like 10/20 years ago. You’ll see tho.

Just saw her IG as I didn't know her : she's legal and have a woman style, so this means something : it's not a problem, but someone young with all what goes with...Like Elisabeth and Ross

media.jpg

EDIT : Let's talk about Ariana Grande, 27 years old pretty woman, but she looks young, wouldn't that be a problem ?

EDIT 2 : I think if you got to justify about your woman's age in public or to friends or family, it's a problem, the difference between both wouldn't have to make it what people see at first in your couple, so a younger person with an "adult" style with someone older with a younger style could do it

But that’s not what I asked nor what would be actually be happening. I bet when someone mentions age gaps you do the “when you was in the 12th grade, she was in...”. That whole way of thinking is childish, fam. You my guy, dead ***, but you haven’t lived long enough to do all that value flagging you be doing. Once you hit a certain age, you ain’t got time to be doing math worried about what **** would’ve looked like 10/20 years ago. You’ll see tho.
you would mind your mother being w/ someonw the same age as you?

She's 24 and he's 54, his ex woman is 56
24 54.jpeg

It's more a man thing to go with people younger like there, it's not often you see a woman of 54 with a man of 24

EDIT : Men are supposed to age better than women and women to be mature faster than men, which leads to think better period in ages for women and men are not necessary the same...

you would mind your mother being w/ someonw the same age as you?
If he was a good person and my mom was happy, no I wouldn’t have a problem. That’s was all of the wrong comparison tho.:lol: First of all my mother is grown and is going to do whatever she wants without my say so, and secondly, what kind of selfish a-hole would I be if I got because EYE thought the age of the person my mom was dating is wrong?

If he was a good person and my mom was happy, no I wouldn’t have a problem. That’s was all of the wrong comparison tho.:lol: First of all my mother is grown and is going to do whatever she wants without my say so, and secondly, what kind of selfish a-hole would I be if I got because EYE thought the age of the person my mom was dating is wrong?
I'm agree with you, how could you tell your mother how she's supposed to act as she's the one who raised you ? Same thing for those who have older sisters, can't tell nothing as you wasn't born they were already leading their lives, making their mistakes

It depends, does he have a PS5 ? :lol:
My old friend's mother moved in a 17yr old she was with. She was like 35/36 at the time. My friend was 10/11 bestfriend was going and the other 12/13. That could've been their older brother. I was 9/10 at time. I've seen the weirdness up close, and it was definitely weird. Him being 17 was legal due to the age of consent laws. Didn't make it any less weird.

My old friend's mother moved in a 17yr old she was with. She was like 35/36 at the time. My friend was 10/11 bestfriend was going and the other 12/13. That could've been their older brother. I was 9/10 at time. I've seen the weirdness up close, and it was definitely weird. Him being 17 was legal due to the age of consent laws. Didn't make it any less weird.
Yes, when I read 17 before you mention the rest I was thinking it was illegal, it gives me thrills, I couldn't be friend or stay friend with her knowing this, people do what they got to do, but if you aren't agree you don't have to suffer for their choices, and having an adult friend which girlfriend is 17 :sick:

EDIT : Not to mention the fact that if you're in couple with someone a lot younger, in hypotetical problems, no one would be with you : " oh you knew he was 17, what did you expect ? "

She gave that boy my friends room too, my other friend was a girl. What if something happened b/t them? Now that I think about it, that situation probably is why I look at age gaps the way I do. That was a traumatic situation on top of other **** that I didn't realize until I got older. Hell even rn w/ the age thing :lol::smh:

My friends mother was sexual abuse victim btw. I think that age gap **** is in correlation w/ that for many others, but I'm just Mr. Perfect sticking my nose up if u let them tell it. If that makes me that then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

This recent conversation is comedy. I feel like if the woman you're with is younger than you, as long as both parties mutually consent to the relationship then more power to you. Doesn't change the fact that it's still weird to some people, myself included. As a 20 year old college student if I were to see one of the girls in my class who are my age or a year or two older, outside of class locking lips with a dude almost triple her age, literally old enough to be her father, this is going to be my immediate reaction before going back to minding my own business.
Quot max you re slipping max quot _1904fd7ec8c25f88357a65df36a1f558-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom