the thread about nothing...

That’s supposed to solidify you’re point? :lol: The point of me making the comment about coming to NT strictly for sneakers is to show how as you get older and mature, life shows you things and some of your “values” are subject to change. By time you turn 35, you’ll realize, first of all, it’s really not that old and will be all about smashing 20 year olds. :lol: Especially if you talking about staying single.

To answer your question: of course it's supposed to. I've been working on perfecting this lifestyle (rigorous statistical analyses, peer-reviewed research, etc.) for at least nine years, which in terms of an individual lifespan, is a long time. I'm stubborn as hell, and I have Colonel H. Stinkmeaner-level (shout outs to The Boondocks) bitterness while still in my twenties. Then again, I understand you've probably seen or met people like me in the past and this sounds like some young/immature s***.

I'm trying to be single at 50 years old, celebrating decades of living like this.

Last edited:
To answer your question: or course it's supposed to. I've been working on perfecting this lifestyle for at least nine years, which in terms of an individual lifespan, is a long time. I'm stubborn as hell, and I have Colonel H. Stinkmeaner-level (shout outs to The Boondocks) bitterness while still in my twenties. Then again, I understand you've probably seen or met people like me.

I'm trying to be single at 50 years old, celebrating decades of living like this.
So you just plan on fapping after 35? Contrary to what some may say, women are out trying to be married with family by then. Might get some divorcee yambs or some crazy yambs(and it’s NOT cute at that age), but it’s mostly going to be significantly younger women than you.

So you just plan on fapping after 35? Contrary to what some may say, women are out trying to be married with family by then. Might get some divorcee yambs or some crazy yambs(and it’s NOT cute at that age), but it’s mostly going to be significantly younger women than you.

No, I have a Hall of Fame NoFap Hard Mode badge. I'm on that type of time. Shout outs to women; they're invaluable and vital to every society, but dealing with them beyond friendship would lead to regression in my self-improvement. I wish all women the best in their future endeavors.

Vegan
Exercise
NoFap/SR
Intermittent Fasting
Single with No Kids

Personal self-improvement>>>>any form of companionship, any day of the week. I value my beard care products, education goals, exercise goals and jazz/hip hop collection more than I do yambs.

Actual yams>>>>yambs

Last edited:
Been on that single wagon too fella's.
Like I said in the dating app thread, I get the shiba shabba(weird) feeling when I start to date someone. A feeling as if I'm not suppose to do it.

The devotion to self-improvement will definitely help your upper-hand value boost to the point if you decide to pull the trigger to date, the ball will always be in ones(self) side of the court.

No, I have a Hall of Fame NoFap Hard Mode badge. I'm on that type of time. Shout outs to women; they're invaluable and vital to every society, but dealing with them beyond friendship would lead to regression in my self-improvement. I wish all women the best in their future endeavors.

Vegan
Exercise
NoFap/SR
Intermittent Fasting
Single with No Kids

Personal self-improvement>>>>any form of companionship, any day of the week. I value my beard care products, education goals, exercise goals and jazz/hip hop collection more than I do yambs.

Actual yams>>>>yambs

1618348111903.png

"I don't need no man"

If you’re not going to be with someone, what are you improving yourself for? So you can look good in your casket? I get it’s also good for mental health, but what’s dragging your mental health down? I think you really do want a relationship. Im going to be absolutely 100, y’all sound like dudes who are having trouble with women and THINK(caps bold AND italic)and are just giving up and writing them off. I know this because I used to be that. On the real, that’s when it happens. The way everynowandthen everynowandthen is talking, he’s about to walk himself slap into a relationship. :lol:

The age difference combo is interesting bc you might meet sometime that catches your attention then you find out they're younger than you thought but very mature. Would you cut them off based on something they can't control? Let's say you're 30 and she's 19 and in college.

Semen retention is masochism. Just don't watch pino when you fap. Get sucked off and ****ed by some girls you're proud, and fap to the memories if u got a pino problem. That no fap **** be for dudes brutalizing their mushroom tips constantly releasing dopamine & serotonin.

"You gotta get outta that routine."

ezgif-6-8a9741dc0038.gif

If you don’t want to be in a committed relationship, it’s ok. It’s also ok if you feel like you need to improve yourself physically, mentally, and/or spiritually before comfortably dating. Look good, feel good, play good.

What I don’t get is the notion that a relationship automatically prevents you from improving yourself. That’s an excuse not to pursue a mate. You can do both simultaneously. More praise to you for finding a girl that recognizes the grind and supports or even joins you on your journey.

I understand the statement someone would be more efficient in realization of everything important for him if he's solo, especially if he doesn't fap and practice sports and fasting, as he would use his energy for positive things also preventing him to waste it as he needs it for these things. And when you're solo you could be selfish as hell and be 100 % about you, so it could permit you to be satisfied as you do whatever you want to do. You're never as free as when you're solo. Comfortable for a lot of things. Like skipping a lot of boring things when you don't feel about them, and no one to complain.

But on the other side I can also understand the idea of having a family. In fact, if it's just for sex, I think it's a waste of energy to go with a woman, as you want to satisfy her and won't be rewarded enough for that, I mean satisfy a woman is way harder than a man. So you put a lot of energy with nothing back, I used to do it, and I think and I hope I'm done with it. But to find a woman with which I could grow for some time and maybe have childen is an idea that pleases me.

In both cases, solo, or in a family mode, you're building something, so that's cool anyway. But using our energy only to #### is a pure waste of time for me. As it's not often as good as it's supposed to be because a lot of times some expect men to do the whole thing. Don't like to waste energy for people who don't deserve it. So if you got nothing to offer me than something less good that when I can get solo :lol:

Because that's a true fact = who knows you better than yourself ? For everything, even physically ? A man knows what he likes and what he hates, and some women have no idea, like us for hers...

Plus when you're solo you don't see the time, you do what you want so it goes on very quickly...

tr1ll tr1ll this is my last post about this topic because I'm narcissistic as hell for going this far and I should chill. :lol: Simply put, I'm improving some aspects of myself to justify not working on others and to be able to tell myself I did all of these things before I died. I'm filling a void. In regards to me having trouble, you're 100 percent correct. I have very little issue with women being interested; the problem is that I usually mistreat/cut contact with them relatively quickly.

All is well, then I realize "I don't like this" and I eventually cut contact. I got hurt once, then I found myself doing it to mad women, and now I'm just doing my own thing because I have little interest in changing the behavior. Letting people get close to you in any form gives them power over you, even if they choose not to use it. I don't feel bad about it because I tell women what kind of dude I am early on; if she's willing to rock with me knowing that I will likely decide to cut contact with her in a few months, then she is also at fault. In the name of accountability, I also understand if she would rather just avoid that altogether, or if I get a taste of my own medicine. Essentially, I can either work on changing this cold/avoidant behavior or do what I'm doing now, and I chose the latter.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc that was funny as hell lol

how often do yall clear the history on your browser? i was about to clear the history on Chrome today and saw that there were like 25,000+ different websites i've visited over the past idk how many years. besides being too lazy to sign back in to different websites, clearing that feels like i'd be wiping a way a part of myself

Navigate with private browser for all websites who don't need your login permits to not have to clean your browser very often

I spend more time cleaning my favorites, I add too many things

-

Hate when I'm not sure of if I smell okay or nah and people decide to come closer, no need, stay away :lol: hate contact with people, often more tired of people than tired of work, tired of work too, but it's just physically, but those people at work...

A woman complaining about this and that and she never tell what she got to tell to the one, she's sneaky victimizing herself, manipulating or trying to manipulate people, and then when she comes at the other one it's never her fault, it's always someone else, I should record those people to start a riot :lol: like they have difficulties to say hello but tell you they got to see you with another one, so that bores me but what can I say ? So I try to get rid of it, but guess what ? People wants to see you about work but they don't got your time ? Don't let me be misunderstood : I was asking for nothing... Plus a lot of liars to obtain what they aim to, sick of them, not to generalize, but from my personal experience I hate to work with only women, and that's that here, 97% of women and they always making dramas when I just want to stay calm

Plus here, not especially in general, but here, they talk and eat all day, they work too, but their talking is rarely positive or at least it could leads to no problems, but no

Some men are rude, but even if I could be chatty like online, it avoids a lot of disagreements !

I love the woman and women, but not to work with, to much about emotions and manipulation for my experience

I'm a kind of Marlo from The Wire, just delete the G in him and keep his coldness :rofl:

But could also become angry against situations so not exactly true but you got to be cold to keep distance with some poison

Back
Top Bottom