the thread about nothing...

DAC5230A-8D62-4890-B773-3BCB5C17CF64.jpeg

It’s been a hot minute since the cherry 12’s though they brought out the taxis twice since then though
was your only pair tho? You posted in the thread?

was your only pair tho? You posted in the thread?

I probably did back when they released the taxis and maybe the French blues as well

You know what else needs a retro
Playoff 13’s

One of my easiest purchases. We had a blizzard that Friday and for some god awful reason even though we were under a state of emergency my job was still open. Boss lied and said all staff was their so figured no one would show up and everyone would basically get paid to goof off. Got their and only one other staffer was present and we weren't even that tight, I was pissed.

Ended up making my way through the parking lot to get food from the mall and on the way saw footlocker was open. Employees were in their with a mini basketball goal playing a game of 50. Ended up chilling in their for a like an hour with them before my job decided to close early and grabbed the shoes. I was their only purchase of the day.

Every pair has a story, wear your ****

c flyness c flyness HELP!!

Was the name of the reggaeton song that’s played EVERYWHERE? I know that’s vague af but if you were to list the top 5 songs that get the most burn, it would be one of those.

Was the name of the reggaeton song that’s played EVERYWHERE? I know that’s vague af but if you were to list the top 5 songs that get the most burn, it would be one of those.

It could be so many.
Where you located ?
My guesses
Dakiti
Chimbita
Ponte Pa Mi
La noche de Anoche
Baila Conmigo.

Yo be fair I only know what’s playing in Colombia lol

It could be so many.
Where you located ?
My guesses
Dakiti
Chimbita
Ponte Pa Mi
La noche de Anoche
Baila Conmigo.

Yo be fair I only know what’s playing in Colombia lol
Nope. It might be older. Music has a tendency to linger in Texas. I’m finna have to sing to one of these girls I work with. Got dammit. :smh:

There's more than 5, but here goes a few of them.

Bad Bunny - Yo Perreo Sola
Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez - Dakiti
Karol G - Bichota

if none of these songs are it, be more descriptive. Is it a guy or girl? Is there more than 1 artist? etc. etc.

A close friend’s 90 year old grandpa just got Covid for a second time after making it through the first time and getting vaccinated, that’s some next level bad luck :sick::smh:

Nope. It might be older. Music has a tendency to linger in Texas. I’m finna have to sing to one of these girls I work with. Got dammit. :smh:
In some Love and Married episode Al is badly searching for a song and he finished to go to a music store where people looking for a song hum to the employee who always finds every single one :lol:

we (u.s.a.) were fascinatingly close having our hitler this past year. the similarities to the maga "campaign" & nazi propaganda were... are brazenly comparable & definitely compatible.

Be care w/ what you do and don't focus on ppl. It could **** you.

Back
Top Bottom