the thread about nothing...

This just floored me.

Brandon Roy, LaMarcus Aldridgr and Greg Oden played 62 games together. Not that part, that adds up.

They won 50 of them...

rfp0exycfct61.jpg

I love Steve Carell because of The Office, and I never saw 40 years virgin before, I begin to watch, it's not especially funny, but it's watchable and he's great in it anyway, and this picture comes at the perfect moment, was thinking of making a planning in order to not lose time and I have a Silver Surfer magnet + Penguin on my fridge :lol:

40years.png

And Netflix, why you don't want us to make screens ?

I love Steve Carell because of The Office, and I never saw 40 years virgin before, I begin to watch, it's not especially funny, but it's watchable and he's great in it anyway, and this picture comes at the perfect moment, was thinking of making a planning in order to not lose time and I have a Silver Surfer magnet + Penguin on my fridge :lol:

40years.png

And Netflix, why you don't want us to make screens ?
40 year old virgin is a ****ing gem. Bite your tongue.

40 year old virgin is a ****ing gem. Bite your tongue.
I didn't say it was bad, but I do think it's not very funny, there are funny lines like when Seth told about plastic on the sofa, like other funny ones, but it's not subtle like The Office or Seinfeld, it's a lot of bold humor, while The Office was funny without being especially coarse

EDIT : Not enough weirdness I suppose, because between Michael/Dwight or Kramer/George ^^

my wife has never seen SuperBad. I was beyond shocked and told her it was hilarious and I said we are gonna watch it together.

So we did....and I cant stunt, it wasnt as funny as I remember it being. It has its moments, dont get me wrong, but we were sitting there kinda like >D majority of the time.

had to apologize for hyping it up so much :lol: I was 18 when it came out so that probably explains a lot.

This dude in the af1 thread lol

Nah. I think I need a new pair of whites though so I might cop
IMG_20210414_221828.jpg
The tighter that you tie them the less they crease. I also always throw away the insoles because they aren't healthy for the human foot. And another small hack I use is to put on 2 pairs of socks to fill the void and prevent creasing . this method of tying my shoes is also very complicated aswell because I usually spend 15-20 minutes everytime I put my shoes on because I have to take the laces out and put them back in to get a nice snug fit. If I have an appointment or have to be somewhere at a certain time I usually put my shoes on a half an hour before I leave because of how long it takes to get them like this. ..but in the end it's worth it because it keeps creasing to a Minimum. - your welcome for the tips, if you see any young cats out there be sure to teach em
IMG_20210415_035550.jpg
Neon 95 type a day
IMG_20210415_083512.jpg
IMG_20210415_090200.jpg
im telling y'all... You keep jankin on my style, But look at the condition of these. I've worn each atleast 60 times a peice probably more and still look fresh.
Tie em tight and don't look back. Keep moving ignore the haters 🤟yeah monn

my wife has never seen SuperBad. I was beyond shocked and told her it was hilarious and I said we are gonna watch it together.

So we did....and I cant stunt, it wasnt as funny as I remember it being. It has its moments, dont get me wrong, but we were sitting there kinda like >D majority of the time.

had to apologize for hyping it up so much :lol: I was 18 when it came out so that probably explains a lot.
If it wasn’t for the McLovin part the movie wouldn’t be considered that great tbh. Was a simpler time though

I still think SuperBad is a funny film.

Jonah Hill's story about drawing big veiny private parts still crack me up.

Back
Top Bottom