the thread about nothing...

Damn the Kevin Samuels thread got locked :smh:
We all know who was hitting the report button in panic mode. By him getting exposed about his many past accounts/usernames it also brought to light how long the staff has known/protected him.

If any of you take offense to anything that guy says please don’t be mad at him....take it up with the admin who allows it to happen in the 1st place.

We all know who was hitting the report button in panic mode. By him getting exposed about his many past accounts/usernames it also brought to light how long the staff has known/protected him.

If any of you take offense to anything that guy says please don’t be mad at him....take it up with the admin who allows it to happen in the 1st place.
Need a summary about what happened in there

tag them lol
Taggggg them

Need a summary about what happened in there
A bunch of people pretty much had enough of a certain member and exposed him for all the stuff he’s said in the past spanning across many banned usernames. I guess some stuff upset him and the admin locked it so as to spare his feelings.

tag them lol
Taggggg them
Too many to tag :lol:
I’ll just accept the fact that he’s cared for by the staff but at least many now see the real person (or persons in his case). I’m glad he’s no longer able to post in this thread. You’re welcome for that.

IMG_4222.PNG

For 1 million dollars, how soon could you get the president in the phone? You have 3 days. What would you do? Would you risk doing something illegal?
Same with celebrities. Beyonce? Jerry Seinfeld?

Do you guys think you can predict with good accuracy on the socioeconomic class a person grew up in by the way they talk? Not based off using big words or incorrect grammar but maybe accent(?)

I believe half of what I read on here - 92% of the people on NT trolls. NT general is a place of entertainment. The level of sensitivity on here sometimes gets overwhelming or/and taken defensively.

Everybody has something to say. Bunch of egos in one place and echoing a bunch of nothing.

Just read - laugh, hit the emoji and keep it moving.

If people would just understand we all don’t have to agree, we’re all different, just be respectful, try to understand and move on.

I believe half of what I read on here - 92% of the people on NT trolls. NT general is a place of entertainment. The level of sensitivity on here sometimes gets overwhelming or/and taken defensively.

Everybody has something to say. Bunch of egos in one place and echoing a bunch of nothing.

If people would just understand we all don’t have to agree, we’re all different, just be respectful, try to understand and move on.
precisely. The drama don't get old. Shame i typical only catch on when it's blown over...
Bummy looking weekend though. Rain all day!

I'd say it's not as bad as the other forums. on most occasions, some do it for the sake of fun and laughter. although sometimes, some sensitivity issues arise whether personal or just based on fanboyism or just plain misunderstanding. in all my years scouring the internet, it's better to just ignore some criticism or pun caused by disagreements. while apologies or clarifications are something nice, it is not mandatory nor sensible unless highly offensive. also, sometimes people still push the limits of tolerance and boundaries. I believe the moderator is more than enough to oversee everyone's behaviour doesn't go overboard. overall, NT is ok, but it's not perfect.

We gotta block button, seem folks forget that. Who gets riled over the internet anyway???
But Xcom is the $#@%! though :smokin
sneeker sneeker
but I ain't touched 2 yet...

Last edited:

the disrespect is entertaining though :lol:
especially when it's in a comedic manner
people just have to not take it seriously when it's not meant to be taken serious.

the ks thread was niketalk at its best and worst.

Back
Top Bottom