the thread about nothing...

IMG_4187.PNG

Got some love obsession for classic Air Max silhouettes in Triple Black colorway, hope I would be able to buy this one as with the hype we never know if we could get what we want
preview-nike-air-tuned-max-triple-black-dc9288-002-ed2.jpg

Same thing for Huarache, it's surely the most profitable shoes I ever had, I'm still rocking mines from 201-4/5/6, I need to be more and more in some minimalism, I'm searching for the profitability and empty space, always refreshing to see in videos apartments with the minimum bulk, and it goes even deeper than this : when you're in a tiddy place you can have more automatisms, which is great, because always having to look at where you walk like if you were having a kid with Lego on the floor tired me, I want to go to the toilets in the middle of the night without hurting myself or having to be really awake in order to not hurt myself, to finish unable to sleep again and writing this at 5.49 AM, awake since 2 AM or something :lol:

preview-nike-air-tuned-max-triple-black-dc9288-002-ed4.jpg

The wealth disparity is crazy. I had some deliveries in a neighborhood that looked like libraries and community colleges. 10 minutes later saw a person panhandling across from a brand new Porsche dealership. 2 minutes later there was a tent city underneath the overpass.
I'm grateful for my situation and I sleep very well in my 750sqf apartment. Just blown away by the opulence and saddened by the poverty.

Metric system is really something, especially being tired, I read 750 sq ft and was asking to myself what it represents, then with google translate, it just "translates", and I was like 705 m² :lol:
Then...Wait a minute, a 705 m² apartment is still considered as an apartment ? :rofl: fatigue is like being stone, that's crazy (750 sq ft =69,67 m²)

I was thinking that too... but I don't know too many guys that would get their veeners caved in for a publicity stunt

we’re talking a fight worth millions compared to some veneers in the thousands.
not surprised one bit.
especially since it wasn’t going to happen because there wasn’t enough traction.
fights as real as a $80 bill
F824E8D8-9F81-4FD6-AF51-4261DFF845B6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom