the thread about nothing...

It reminds me this thread :lol:

thread.jpg

thread2.jpg
Pfftbwahahaha I don’t even remember that. :rofl:

I need some hammam at home, only went to one once, decade(s) ago, that was great, skin never as clean as when you went to them, hate saunas, too dry for me and my heart didn't enjoy it either.
It wasn't a real hammam, mostly a place with hammam, sauna, hot tub and some material for bodybuilding.
When you are sweating, with this weather, when you touch your skin,if you need a body scrub, you instantly know it :rofl:

I'm trying to improve on Twitch those days, and I also look at categories, I don't understand what people like in ASMR, I find this something stressing.
Might I become quite cynical and try to do it with somme opportunism :lol:

What happened to that girl that use to be in here w/ the Kanye avi? She typed like he talked a lot.
Girls here disappear like cigarette butts in the sand

When I was telling French respect nothing : a guy has slapped our president...

That's say a lot of a country when even its president is disrespected by its people, I'm tired of mentality here :lol:
No respect for president, for police, for teachers, for nothing in fact...

Back in the days when our president was Jacques Chirac some guy tried to shot him...

I bought tickets to see my girlfriend’s favourite band (death cub for cutie) as a surprise for her in a few months. This morning my fav band announced they’re playing the same day. (The Black Dahlia Murder)🤦🏿‍♂️. Lineup looks sick too.

she follows me on Twitter so this is the only place I could post this news:lol: and oh well I’ve seen them three times already:ohwell:

When I was telling French respect nothing : a guy has slapped our president...

That's say a lot of a country when even its president is disrespected by its people, I'm tired of mentality here :lol:
No respect for president, for police, for teachers, for nothing in fact...

Back in the days when our president was Jacques Chirac some guy tried to shot him...

I’m sure someone would’ve slap the **** out of Trump had the been able to get close enough. :lol:

Anyone else think it's crazy that many of us participate in a hobby where getting **** for msrp is considered a deal? Like not 50% off, not even 15% off, but paying full price is looked at like being lucky. **** is wild and fascinating

I bought tickets to see my girlfriend’s favourite band (death cub for cutie) as a surprise for her in a few months. This morning my fav band announced they’re playing the same day. (The Black Dahlia Murder)🤦🏿‍♂️. Lineup looks sick too.

she follows me on Twitter so this is the only place I could post this news:lol: and oh well I’ve seen them three times already:ohwell:
Are you generally quiet?

I would ask her to bare my child.

i love working out in a hoodie cuz it keeps my body warm, dont like getting cold when im working out
That makes sense. For me, the being sweaty doesn't allow me to layer up. I radiate mad bodyheat as it is & I tried working out in a hoody once or twice but it's way too excessive for me

I kinda did that once to my cousin. I found a dirty pair of XXL blue jeans on the street and left them on his car windshield for him to find when he goes to work at 6am
Lol damn. A co-worker & I go back & forth lifting up the windshield wipers & folding the sideview mirrors on each other's cars when they're parked in the management lot lol. I'm thinking about upping the ante & giving em a flat next time 🙊😆

Back
Top Bottom