the thread about nothing...

Anyone else think it's crazy that many of us participate in a hobby where getting **** for msrp is considered a deal? Like not 50% off, not even 15% off, but paying full price is looked at like being lucky. **** is wild and fascinating

There used to be disco parties... but yeah, it is crazy. Luckily I've about had my fill, and I have enough to perpetuate a pretty consistent collection. 100 is the lucky number!

Todays run
Screenshot_20210608-182952__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182954__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210608-182959__01.jpg

There used to be disco parties... but yeah, it is crazy. Luckily I've about had my fill, and I have enough to perpetuate a pretty consistent collection. 100 is the lucky number!
You can apply that to a few things as well,

1. Clothing
  2. Video game consoles
  3. Chicken sandwiches
  4. Action figures/statues

**** is wild once you step back and observe it

Almost all my clothes I buy on sale, games... usually full price because I preorder stuff I want usually. Chicken sandwiches are always retail or less because I use apps for coupons on fast food. I don't buy action figures.

I am about to get back into home theater heavy, and that **** is hella expensive if you want nice stuff. I'm not about to go crazy buying 20k speakers and ****, but I'll spend a few stacks on a nice pair of floorstanders, a subwoofer, ad amp, projector, and an AVR.... you're already at 10Gs or more. It's way more satisfying actually rocking the house than just throwing shoes in my closet.

Last year when stockx took I think 2 months to send me my payout(s), I finessed them. I finessed them & got a free pair of sneakers. Will not say how, but I definitely got a free pair of kicks. I only decided to do it when I asked for a coupon or accommodation for the inconvenience(s).They told me "no" on a minimal percentage, so I took the whole thing.

ezgif-6-74c34b176ed8.gif

Finessed another idiot who tried to scam on Paypal :pimp:
I knew something was up when he offered $800 for a Twitch username that was only worth $500 so I decided to gamble and accept the payment on Paypal. As expected, a chargeback dispute for ‘unauthorized payment’ soon followed.
These kind of idiots always seem to make the payment on their home IP and that was the case here again. Paypal denied his claim within 24 hours so he can kiss his money goodbye. Now this bum is threatening to “expose” me, whatever that means. Good luck with that.

Sure he does have the valuable username for now but I withheld the original email address so I’ll be recovering the account within the next few days. Ironically the recovery process is basically also an unauthorized access dispute :lol:
There’s a sizeable chance the account will get banned in the process but at least I’ll have robbed him of the whole sum.

more than not the ppl i've come across into death metal are generally quiet.
Interesting insight. You can bring the Convo into music being a release for people as it is but in terms of representing it I always tended myself to be an ambassador for metal because of certain stigma it has of it. To change people’s misconceptions about it.

I may wear Jays and look like I came out of Hollister or banana Republic but we definitely out here. We’re normal people too

I remember at high school a guy was thinking I was a metal head because I'm White and I was wearing some leather jacket like Neo in The Matrix, I found it funny from him to think like that when he "tried to act hetero with some urban style" as some years after I learnt he was gay, so even this proved he was wrong about clothes and personality :lol: now I'm wearing some urban clothes, normal people, not thugs, are astonished when they hear me being polite :rofl: Urban clothes are definitely associated to a bad imagery here...Thanks to the delinquents or criminals wearing that way...

I’m sure someone would’ve slap the **** out of Trump had the been able to get close enough. :lol:
Consequences would not be the same :lol:
Because our president is clever enough to not react as we could except, if it was Sarkozy the guy who slapped him would have a lot of troubles, and even worst for Trump I think, I was thinking about Poutine, no one would dare to do this to him...

Back
Top Bottom