the thread about nothing...

The value for MVC 2 is ridiculous rn. Copped my copy for $40 10 yrs ago.

I bought one for $70 back in 05

Was at GameStop in Valley View mall
Was playing it in their arcade and said to myself
“I wonder if they got it”

dude at the counter told me no
But we looked any ****ing way and found it under some other games
Dude behind the counter was looking mad as hell
He probably put it there for himself

Yeah they be doing that hoping it go on sale and scoop it up. They do this in clothing stores too, hiding Polo shirts in the back.

I don't even recognize which one it's supposed to be :lol:
Also not having a lot of souvenirs of Vice City, but still, with this video, can't tell the one is supposed to be him, so I googled it, here's how I understand it :

Vic.jpg
I did go to the GTA wiki after watching that. Vance was nothing like he was in PSP game :lol:

It seems really easy to succeed on Twitch if you like video games and have a vagina. I was looking in "IRL" category, and it was like "Periscope" app, which means court of miracles :lol:
And I can4T talk for all girls/women, but I remark they obviously play a lot with the fact they are women when men try to be interesting, so when you find in this category a man with a lot of viewers it means he rules in his category, even if this category is not for you. To be back to the best suggest of life, women, if they are sincerly video games lovers and pretty, it must be easy to grow a community on Twitch.

I think I'm always late about new phenomenons, I'ld be in Tik Tok in 4 years :lol:
By the way, no one have seen my discman ?

81YmNsiZXeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Tastes change : used to prefer Breaking Bad over Better Call Saul and now that's the opposite.
Because both Walt and Jesse could be painful for different reasons while I love Saul and Mike (from what I've seen already, which means not a lot). Even Howard have some moments. But Chuck, can't stand him, we would see later...I need Ozark new season to hit Netflix as soon as possible, this one is great too...Plus it's nice to see Jason Bateman in this role as I knew it mainly or only for Arrested Development, kind of sad that Sneaky Pete is over, Giovanni Ribisi was perfect in it. Also funny Sneaky Pete is related to Bryan Cranston as he produced I think, and he even played in the first season, and in Breaking Bad you got Skinny Pete...

I swear my left foot is smaller than my right. Shoe be fitting tighter on my left foot.
I went to a running store a while back and had my feet 3d scanned and a gate analysis. My left foot is a little smaller than my right too. Keep in mind a lot can factor into your shoe feeling tighter than the other besides foot length. Arch height, instep height, instep girth, heel width, ball girth, ball width, etc. When they did the scan all the numbers for my left were different from my right. It's very rare to have 2 feet that are exactly the same.

Back
Top Bottom