the thread about nothing...

1623516931579.png

True or False?

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL wavycrocket wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna

Dawg... I just biked 2.7 miles in a little over 12 minutes to drop this package off at an access and I feel like I am about to die. This hill I went up kicked my ***. The UPS that I was originally gonna go to is another 2.2 miles from where I am i would’ve had to make there b4 5. Anyway, my vision stopped getting dark while typing this, so that’s a good thing :lol:

I never played a lot to basketball in my life, but the few I played it I was really bad :lol: I always find it incredible to be able to dunk without being tall, anyway I just gave NBA 2K21 a second chance, the score of my matches against CPU : Lakers 28 - 78 Miami Heat + Orlando Magic 64 - 76 Miami Heat, quite glad of the second one even if I did some changes into config while :rofl:
Hard to me to steal the ball without making some faults, not an easy game from actual point of view, but challenging, so I must keep on...Plus to mention graphics, they're really good, and they really did a lot about atmosphere, commentaries (not like the very few ones in some football games), dancers etc. + classical old school teams (which is a great idea, would love to see this in all sports games, to play a football game with all years iterations of same team would be great...but they must don't want it as it would be unnecessary to got oldest ones then).
I don't know if it's just an impression but tall guys in both basketball and football games seem more efficient to intercept and mark while I thought it was supposed to be an advantage to be small for a lot of reasons...

My depth perception is so bad that I once got a concussion in highschool from struggling to catch a basketball. Wasn't even some pass I wasn't expecting, I saw it coming and just somehow managed to grip next to it as it proceeded to hit me in the face.

I was in the gym today, noticed a lady giving me a look, cool. She started walking past me and kept looking, cool. I moved to a different area of the gym to do bi’s/tri’s and she came over to me mid rep and asked if I had a girlfriend or if I was married. I said “yes ma’am, I am married” to wit she retorted, “no disrespect to your wife, but you have a nice body and I know she must enjoy it” I smiled, and she winked, and she walked away. Probably the best gym day I have ever had in my entire life.

Flip Murray was a bucket! I just knew yo had next up in Seattle :lol: :smh: …Flip, John Salmons and half a season of Courtney Alexander with the Wiz are some of my fav random players that had random hot streaks
Word to John Salmons and the jab step.

Bro came to the Bulls from the Kings for half a season. Think it Rose's first year. He (and Brad Miller) came in and made the team fun as hell.

I was in the gym today, noticed a lady giving me a look, cool. She started walking past me and kept looking, cool. I moved to a different area of the gym to do bi’s/tri’s and she came over to me mid rep and asked if I had a girlfriend or if I was married. I said “yes ma’am, I am married” to wit she retorted, “no disrespect to your wife, but you have a nice body and I know she must enjoy it” I smiled, and she winked, and she walked away. Probably the best gym day I have ever had in my entire life.

Back
Top Bottom