the thread about nothing...

Who’s the NT’er on fox 11 news here in LA last night? Eating in K town.
02656883-67AB-47A3-8DDB-948856CFBD09.jpeg

If you're with a woman for her money, which is bad, be sure to give her the maximum of children in order even if she doesn't love you no more she couldn't at least leave you :lol:

bad.jpg

I won't understand how Vito did this outside while being in this organization :lol:
With the title I thought for a few seconds they were talking about Finn from Breaking Bad :rofl:
Always funny to see Christopher character once you saw Goodfellas

As Twitch continues to grow I wonder how absurd the offers will end up getting for my username :lol:
80EA5E1B-A986-48ED-AB9C-D0AAA0AC577F.png

I'm very impressed with the business you started and how you getting to that bag.

It's absolute genius

Wish you nothing but continued success man
It wasn't my idea initially. When I was struggling financially and had to front a few thousand for a lung surgery medical bill, a US friend I met through online gaming taught me all about that kind of business, specifically the market for Twitch usernames, as a way to help.
Over time I expanded my services to other platforms through my own experience though. For example, when Kik became a popular messaging app in the US, I found out a way to recover deleted accounts and for months I was the only person who caught on to this so I just stockpiled tons of deleted accounts with high value usernames like "Yo", "Ha", ... that went for $500 each.

Ive been off da weed, full cold turkey for 24+ hours after very heavy usage

ive done this probably over 20 times in my life for various reasons

withdrawal symptoms so far:
- decreased appetite. I can feel that my body needs food but i have no appetite. My stomach is empty but it feels full.
- a little insomnia da first night. Nothing major
- tolerance for bull**** has been lowered

thats all really.

also bought a bunch of urine test strips so that i can conduct an experiement on myself to see how fast i can eliminate all the stored THC metabolites in my body

Why do these accounts cost so much? Do you multiples w/ a lot of followers or something?
In the case of the username referenced there, "50" is essentially the rarest username possible on Twitch.
First of all you normally can't register usernames under 4 characters on Twitch. There was a very brief period in 2013 where a bug in the system did allow it. Additionally, 50 is the only active user-owned number under 4 characters on Twitch. There is one other, "007", but that one is owned by a Twitch administrator.
Compare it to having the username "A" or something on Instagram, but even rarer.

For the record, 1 letter usernames on IG go for around $5000-10000 depending on what letter or number it is. Virtually every one that has been sold was bought by rich middle eastern folks, they looooooove social media usernames out there.

There's 2 reasons people buy usernames. The first and most common is to 'look cool', a status symbol essentially. The other is for marketing purposes. An instagram page with the username "Fitness" will automatically attract a much much much larger following than "Fitness.123" is the logic behind it. Those are referred to as "niche usernames/accounts" and can go for truly obscene amounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom