the thread about nothing...

Out of curiosity I once asked a wealthy Saudi customer why they spend such extra absurd amounts on usernames over there, way beyond any other region. This was a guy who spent about $25k buying not just one but two 1 letter IG usernames (not from me lol) for both himself and to give to his brother. His response was that every wealthy arab there has supercars, tigers, lions, ... but with social media usernames it's different.

bendover bendover is this you? I know you recently hosted another NTer here in our beautiful state of California

😂😂😂
Love that
I actually wish I had that hat
This me actually
B918C84E-C1C3-4C73-A162-1BD2D2153143.jpeg

I met up and ****ed three girls from dating apps and all their names are Sara/Sarah

the name Marissa is a close second for me with two bodies accounted for

it’s actually convenient because it’s easier to remember names. Went on a date with a few girls and of course i was lit of da weed and you know i called them by another girl’s name and it got kinda awkward, whatever, smashed

Aint this da most privileged **** ive seen today. Contrary to her, ive gotten a ticket for each time i got pulled over :rofl:

DC16A3ED-75C9-4D9E-8E2B-D582FF293656.png

Ive been off da weed, full cold turkey for 24+ hours after very heavy usage

ive done this probably over 20 times in my life for various reasons

withdrawal symptoms so far:
- decreased appetite. I can feel that my body needs food but i have no appetite. My stomach is empty but it feels full.
- a little insomnia da first night. Nothing major
- tolerance for bull**** has been lowered

thats all really.

also bought a bunch of urine test strips so that i can conduct an experiement on myself to see how fast i can eliminate all the stored THC metabolites in my body
30 days on the dot has been my experience. Even with exercise (cardio- sweating) and water consumption. Did the same experiment.. thought it’d clear faster out the system but it was exactly 30 days.

What we want from them lasts a few hours at most. What they want from us lasts a lifetime/generation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom