the thread about nothing...

8zewoce6tz571.png

Dumb@55
Target would just increase the prices to avoid the loss as a customer I will have to pay more
I don’t understand why people are making a big deal about this. It’s not YOUR money, Target has insurance, I’m sure and if they couldn’t steal peaceful from Target or CVS, they’d be stealing from YOU. Let these giant corporations worry about the loss.

I don’t understand why people are making a big deal about this. It’s not YOUR money, Target has insurance, I’m sure and if they couldn’t steal peaceful from Target or CVS, they’d be stealing from YOU. Let these giant corporations worry about the loss.
while this is true as far as insurance goes, I don't like how people develop that brazen attitude. I mean how far can they go? if they feel that confident on stealing from such establishments, what's stopping them from doing it from someone in your neighborhood? it's disgusting from both sides of the fench.

From what I understand the have a ridiculously high threshold for what can get you prosecuted. Anything under $950 the police aren’t moving.

Gun range can be so relaxing
Went to a gun range in New Jersey few years ago for my brother's birthday. It's awesome over there you don't need a firearms license whatsoever. Here in NY they you do for anything gun related 👎. It was a great experience, all day all you hear is pop pop pop multiplied by a million lol. Shot few diff types of guns, the recoil on some of them was insane. Crazy in NJ, here I am shooting guns for the first time in my life & literally 2 feet away from me is a 4 year old poppin off a rifle like nobodys business lol, good times.

Correct, if under a certain amount police officers will basically let them go in the parking lot of the incident if they even show up

So thats common in SF? Ol boi walked out so casually
not just SF but more likely a norm there.

true story and it happened about more than a year ago. was waiting for the wife to finish her groceries so I was there sitting close to the store's entrance when suddenly there is this young fella walking out casually out the door when suddenly was approached by an employee from behind. there was a little commotion then suddenly the guy just dropped his backpack and took out what looks like some gallon of laundry soap on the floor. then just casually walked out without incident like nothing happened.

in another store I've been to, like years before that. I encountered something similar like shoplifting. the guy was about to walk out but was stopped by security that looked like a bouncer. there was quite a bit of a struggle but was eventually cuffed and brought to the security room, probably to get arrested later on once the cops arrive.

So I'm tryna make another layout of all of the 1/12 scale basketball uniforms... and I've made... idk, virtually almost all of the uniforms that MJ wore during his career, from high school to the Wizards. All-star jerseys included. Hell I even included #12 from Valentines Day 1990, and the one that he wore during 85 when he shattered a backboard.

But I feel like I'm missing a few uniforms... anyone know some?

Back
Top Bottom