the thread about nothing...

So I'm tryna make another layout of all of the 1/12 scale basketball uniforms... and I've made... idk, virtually almost all of the uniforms that MJ wore during his career, from high school to the Wizards. All-star jerseys included. Hell I even included #12 from Valentines Day 1990, and the one that he wore during 85 when he shattered a backboard.

But I feel like I'm missing a few uniforms... anyone know some?
What about this?
58837C52-833E-4C59-B533-BA67A99DCEFA.jpeg

These women and their makeup.
They need to come up with permanent makeup cuz once that **** comes off idk who tf im looking at anymore :sick:

and once they OD on the makeup they start to remind me of drag queens

If I were a girl I would wear little to no makeup ever. You're just playing yourself with a false sense of beauty.

Went to a gun range in New Jersey few years ago for my brother's birthday. It's awesome over there you don't need a firearms license whatsoever. Here in NY they you do for anything gun related 👎. It was a great experience, all day all you hear is pop pop pop multiplied by a million lol. Shot few diff types of guns, the recoil on some of them was insane. Crazy in NJ, here I am shooting guns for the first time in my life & literally 2 feet away from me is a 4 year old poppin off a rifle like nobodys business lol, good times.
I remember playing with some loaded regular 38s and 38 special when I was a kid and in junior high. kids are really reckless and could have shot myself or someone. always wanted to see and hold a magnum 357 or 44, thanks to Clint Eastwood. although revolver nowadays are my least favorite. guns have come a long way. I remember my dad's police/military friends and family showing off their wares during family occasions. I remember the 45s back then and the 11 rd capacity was the new thing. 45 calibers were the standard back then. nowadays, it's 9mm. accuracy over stopping power. also, hated guns with massive recoil. messes up your hand.
still, waiting to purchase an HK P30L as a collection, once my finances are all clear.

Idk I see articles talking about restocks and then I see articles saying not until next year. I say periodically check your local Walmart’s and Targets. Don’t call, go in.

Back
Top Bottom