the thread about nothing...

I wonder if she has her dads talent of leg split :lol:
1624310683839.gif
image.jpg
b.jpg

I’m mildly verklempt at the fact that I just rode mi bike something over 2 miles to a store (in jeans) just to find out it’s closed. Fire workout w/ challenging hills though. I’m noticeably slimmer compared to 2 weeks ago. The smoker wheeze is almost completely gone as well. Looking forward to getting it back when this pack comes in , allegedly :lol: :smh:
99D6A9AB-4888-465A-84F9-8480020B30CA.jpeg

Bro these temp job give no ****s about you so you should match that energy

I’ve had plenty of temp jobs
And I learned early that how the cookie crumbles most times
Back in 08 I had one and they was working the **** out of us
Had us doing mandatory OT
One day they sat all the temps down and let everyone go no matter how long you been there
And it was people think they were about to be perm employees :smh: :smh:

it’s only one temp job that I really liked and that was because it was a cake walk and the coworkers was cool

but they got bought out by another company and shut down operations
exactly. although when you are young, you always have this thinking of you can do everything. while it does hold true, others do take advantage of people's gullibility. it is indeed a dog eat dog world out there. you just don't know who your friends are. please one but still you please none. work can be political. I can understand why people prefer working with machines and tools rather than deal with other people.

tr1ll tr1ll you ever pay a hooker for "activities" b4?
I do not pay for sex.

Now I may have taken a girl out and paid for all the food and drinks, and smashed that night but I do not pay for sex.

I might pay for a room because neither of us had somewhere to go…it’d be rude not to, but I do not pay for sex.

Now back in my pill popping houstonlantavegasbucketnaked days, I may have gave a stripper a tip to finish what she started, but I do not for sex.

All jokes aside when I was younger I gave some strippers some change to do a little something strange…same thing, I guess, but I never did the straight up pro from BP thing. I saw that from the other side, I’m good.

Oh wow, impressive. Good for him on taking self defense classes. Are you also into martial arts?

I was 13 when I began and couldn’t do he splits. Now 20+ years laterand out of classes I’d fall into a hospital bed if I tried :lol:
never got into martial arts due to lack of parent support, though my cousin was and my wife's extended family is. got into basketball out on my own and I must say that I got really good. guess basketball was in my blood. my son didn't get that same commitment so I have to put him into something else. he got into martial arts instead which he learned to love and focus on. he had develop some nasty power especially with his kicks. slow but really powerful as you could hear the snap. right now, I'm trying to ask him to improve on his speed as they are close to resuming their sparring. whenever we mess around at home, I always warn him not to use his kicks against us as it could really hurt people.

constant practice does a lot. I remember when he had to go on vacation for 3 months without warmups. he struggled with his splits and had to do 2 weeks of reconditioning to get back to that level of flexibility. it was quite stressful considering he didn't prepare for his belt test, so he barely manage to pass his belt testing. his conditioning was poor during time and really struggled. as of the moment, everything is just perfect and more than ready for his next level. he just has to wait since there is a waiting period for each level although he progressed really fast and good.

Second moderna shot is kicking my ***

ive been in bed all ****ing day sweating my *** off, i have no appetite, I’m hot and cold at the same time, and every muscle, bone, and joint hurts
Think I'm symptomatic to covid. The 2nd dose made me a bit tired and when I woke up the following day I was still tired for maybe another hour or 2, and then everythingwas back to normal. I wonder why that is. Anyway, get well soon.

"According to a Google Trends analysis, the most misspelled word during the pandemic has been "quarantine." The most common misspelling: "corn teen."

:lol:
reminds me of my grade schoolmate
I do not pay for sex.

Now I may have taken a girl out and paid for all the food and drinks, and smashed that night but I do not pay for sex.

I might pay for a room because neither of us had somewhere to go…it’d be rude not to, but I do not pay for sex.

Now back in my pill popping houstonlantavegasbucketnaked days, I may have gave a stripper a tip to finish what she started, but I do not for sex.

All jokes aside when I was younger I gave some strippers some change to do a little something strange…same thing, I guess, but I never did the straight up pro from BP thing. I saw that from the other side, I’m good.

why pay for sex, when you can have it for free? are people that desperate or stupid?

Second moderna shot is kicking my ***

ive been in bed all ****ing day sweating my *** off, i have no appetite, I’m hot and cold at the same time, and every muscle, bone, and joint hurts
for me, it's 1,000 mg of Tylenol every 4 hours for 2 days.

reminds me of my grade schoolmate

why pay for sex, when you can have it for free? are people that desperate or stupid?

Some people time is money. Why spend x amount wining and dining when you just pay for it and be on your way. Theres a reason red light districts exist.

Now, ive never tried. :lol: But honestly woudnt be so opposed. Probably not here in the states but if I was in Amsterdam well…

They're repaving my street on Wednesday. Going to have to get my butt up at 0630 am to go and park my car on the connecting street.

Back
Top Bottom