the thread about nothing...

I had this wild escapada in greensboro w/ this shorty a few years. Spent hundreds on food like 4 or 5 in 3days, and when I came to senses I reported my card stolen. The waiters received cash tips so they were good. But yeah, I was trippin. Twas fun though.

wait, you got off without paying for those expenses????

Kobe products bother me too much to wear for obvious reason, not gonna lie though. Every now and then I'll have intrusive thoughts telling me if I would've just waited another month to sell me kobes to cashout, but I then I feel better about myself b/c I know that wouldn't have done that. The resale on his sneakers shooting up the way they did is just nasty. Some ppl are down right trash. Oh & AMM3's, respectfully.
I agree, it’s sad. But I gotta have a few more pairs of em. Only have Chaos Vs at the moment. Big fan of Kobe(my personal GOAT) and his line, had many of the OGs 4-9 before they were stolen. No better way to honor the legacy than wearing it, and of course living the Mamba Mentality. I can get the HOFs for $340 shipped in my size, compared to $450 for the 3s.

The 3s have some significance as well. I love the “Raised by Women” theme. It hits home, being raised primarily by mother and her favorite color being purple.

wait, you got off without paying for those expenses????
1st time I was ever in greensboro along w/ the very unusal activity. I don't even know the name of those restaurants, nor do I frequent bars. I don't think I should discuss this any further.

Time and working on yourself is the best way to recover. Sometimes new cat is just a band aid. It helps, but just a band aid.
absolutely. For me personally, I've been working on myself well before the start of my last relationship by improving my bag and education.

The relationship became long-distance recently and I've been checking out honestly. the difficult circumstances we were in, in addition to other external factors in regards to her family pushed me away.

i dont want no more relationships anytime, i just want new 🐱 at least once a week

absolutely. For me personally, I've been working on myself well before the start of my last relationship by improving my bag and education.

The relationship became long-distance recently and I've been checking out honestly. the difficult circumstances we were in, in addition to other external factors in regards to her family pushed me away.

i dont want no more relationships anytime, i just want new 🐱 at least once a week

Oh for sure. Im in the process of working in myself, next relationship I want it to be long term. I think I know what I want now and cant be bothered by little flings and stuff anymore.

Oh for sure. Im in the process of working in myself, next relationship I want it to be long term. I think I know what I want now and cant be bothered by little flings and stuff anymore.
lmfao looks like were in similar situations but at different points in our desire for a relationship

i know that im going to eventually want a long term relationship again but i need to fucc it outta of my system first

F107E8CD-12F4-4134-811E-686C903A4525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom