the thread about nothing...

vncm2rxc8s861.jpg

davinelulinvega davinelulinvega da French shouldve beaten da Portuguese with that all star line up yall got
I have to say I don't watch football, but I do know both France and PSG are solid teams (due to Fifa :lol:)
These 2 teams could lead to chauvinism as they're great, but I even feel more close to PSG than to France.
Because between where I live and the rest of the France, it's different. When I think about France I think more about villages or stuff like this even if there are big cities.
And the collab Jordan / PSG, + Qatar proved how wealthy / powerful this team is, I never thought before Jordan would collaborate one day with football, and not only football or France but PSG, it's great, black shirts and white ones looked great, some regrets of not having bought one of each color...

maxresdefault.jpg

Mijo, sounds like you got a resfriado. You’re gonna need a caldo de pollo :emoji_muscle:
When I read "Mijo", I instantly heard a mix of Cesar Vialpando with some Blood In Blood Out characters ^^
That's how it is to live far from some countries, I only have clichés en la cabeza :s

Same thing when I heard "Ese" :rofl:

When I read "Mijo", I instantly heard a mix of Cesar Vialpando with some Blood In Blood Out characters ^^
That's how it is to live far from some countries, I only have clichés en la cabeza :s
Same thing when I heard "Ese" :rofl:

Man, I was remembering and using the tone my grandmother used when she said that to me :lol:

I have to say I don't watch football, but I do know both France and PSG are solid teams (due to Fifa :lol:)
These 2 teams could lead to chauvinism as they're great, but I even feel more close to PSG than to France.
Because between where I live and the rest of the France, it's different. When I think about France I think more about villages or stuff like this even if there are big cities.
And the collab Jordan / PSG, + Qatar proved how wealthy / powerful this team is, I never thought before Jordan would collaborate one day with football, and not only football or France but PSG, it's great, black shirts and white ones looked great, some regrets of not having bought one of each color...

maxresdefault.jpg
When i think of France i only think about PSG 🤣 and maybe marseille

but i am suprised you dont watch football like that. Football seems like a religion to me when i visited Paris, or at least for the men that is. I love y’all’s passion for the game but yall be OD’ing with the violence and destruction when things dont go right for the club. But i guess thats part of the footy culture in europe for many years now

Back
Top Bottom