the thread about nothing...

I’m glad you mention the XVII. I know they don’t get much love, but I love them.
They really don't get the love they deserve. Kinda feel like they’re the modern version of the Jordan 2’s in that sense.

JB had some dope *** shorts back in those times :lol: :lol:
some stores used to ask you to buy some to get the shoes early
Compared to what we go through today
We were spoiled and we didn’t even know it :smh::smh::smh::smh:
I remember that! Haha. My mom & pop store would ask me a bunch of times if I wanted to buy the shorts or the t’s so I could match a month from now. Sometimes shipping delays made it 2 months later :rofl:

calibeebee calibeebee , those shorts are fresh! Always likes the Suns’ old school uniforms. The Barkley era:pimp:

bendover bendover First run after a week break and first run in the Hoka Clifton 7's. Love these shoes. Easy to run in. Thought I'd have a lot more webs to shake out after a long break but I just felt like I was gliding in them. Soft on the run but still stiff enough to give it some go when needed. Feels real light. Gonna have to give it a week to really see how I feel but it's lookin like I might cop a second pair since they're on sale. I would go wide if you have anywhere near a wide foot. These seem more narrow than some shoes. I went wide and could still use some room.
Screenshot_20210623-171819__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-171825__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-171828__01.jpg

bendover bendover First run after a week break and first run in the Hoka Clifton 7's. Love these shoes. Easy to run in. Thought I'd have a lot more webs to shake out after a long break but I just felt like I was gliding in them. Soft on the run but still stiff enough to give it some go when needed. Feels real light. Gonna have to give it a week to really see how I feel but it's lookin like I might cop a second pair since they're on sale. I would go wide if you have anywhere near a wide foot. These seem more narrow than some shoes. I went wide and could still use some room.
Screenshot_20210623-171819__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-171825__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-171828__01.jpg

I ended up going to their website and browsing through their selection for an hour.
im really digging the Hoka Carbon X.
I didn’t see the wide foot option tho.
There’s a store about 18 miles away from me. Might have to take the drive.

sooooo yeah. i've been working in this company for a few months now and i've been making my best work as a multimedia artist. i mean, life is good. but the problem is, they have this no work, no pay policy for a work from home setup. so if my boss doesn't give me something to work on, i won't be paid for that day.

i feel somewhat betrayed because i've worked myself to the bone and finished most of my work even before the deadline and all i get is this. i'm starting to regret taking up my college course now lol

Didn't realize it at first but Rockdeep was a guest on this sneaker podcast I watch occasionally. He has a wu tang collab coming out, I was in disbelief

100 % agree with this, it's how I see things in a more general way, don't compare to others, do what you got to do.
I remember how I was astonished by some young students so proud of themselves while they're just at the beginning of their life and didn't have accomplished anything yet.
Arrogance and ignorance.
Already posted it but it makes me think to the scene between Robin Williams and Matt Damon's characters in Will Hunting. He's clever, of course, but have no idea of what he's talking about because of lack of experience due to youngness.
And I feel the more you age the less time you have to waste, so being old and arrogant would be a terrible combo...
Best thing is some people who could be full of themselves with what they did, what they are, and who are truly humble.
False modesty is close to arrogance, some vanity.

Back
Top Bottom