the thread about nothing...

e4o2vsc31ic71.jpg

Last edited:
Back in the early to mid 90s Church’s was the only place that had strawberry soda in Pensacola.

Yes, this is exactly how things are, once you're with someone for years you're not very attentive and #### could happen without you knowing it, because both of you chose to stay loyal but others would have probably cheated without respective boyfriend and girlfriend discovering it...
I feel like living with a woman destroys attraction but that's very personal. From my experience I noticed in a respective way when you're 100 % on the time with the other, when you saw her doing things you don't need to, + routine and years, at the end it's very easy to no longer feel attracted to the woman, or not "enough", being more in some instinctive need of ####### from times to times :lol:

Worst thing is the more serious the relation is, the less I'm attracted to the woman. Because when it's serious you have a lot of respect for her, what she thinks, and you want the best for her in general. Your relation with her is at multiple levels. While when it's only about sex, you do respect but you don't give a #### so the worst thing that could happen is you being bad at sex with someone you don't love, but being bad at sex with someone you love and knowing it is the worst feeling you can have, knowing even if your girl stay loyal to you, you're not satisfying her, and that doesn't mean she does not have desires for other men... :sick:

What if we had one woman to love and to talk to, everything pure and ####, not even touching her, and other women to have fun :rofl:
One thing that make some already beautiful women even more attractive is you both don't know when they would appear like some rare Pokemon, and you might never see them again, plus even if you dare to talk to them, it is not always possible, and may results in a fail anyway...

I think I would have regrets till the end for one woman, I mean it would be 10 years in 2022 and I only saw her once, we did what we did, but it could have been much more I think, because the way she was was incredible, very nice, not just nice, pleasant, beautiful, and the only obstacle could have been Religion, or to be more specific not Religion because unlike her family she tends to do things differently (she saw me anyway, that's a kind of proof ^^), but the fact her family probably would have been thinking I've been the reason for her escaping from Religion...

And that's a terrible thing when you're just doing your stuff and people think you're responsible as you would have to deal with them in the future, mostly when the woman you're with is very about family values...

EDIT : But let's think the fact it failed helped her to get more into Religion and being happy with her life now :lol:
EDIT 2 : I know it's superficial but let's admit the fact she was the most beautiful girl I have intimacy with and the best one at it did influe a lot on having regrets :rofl:
well it's a tricky road and nobody really knows til you are at the end of the line. you just have to think why old couples seem to stay together and want each other's company til the end while this new generation is more into multiple partners and have a flavor of the month/year kind of relationship. commitment is really a big thing, don't go for it if your mind is not set on sacrificing a lot of stuff. although the horrible thing about that is that once you are old and want to commit so that someone would take care of a frail old person, I'd say good luck with that.

religion can really be a hindrance to relationships as I was watching some youtube videos a few months back regarding conservative Muslims view on having a relationship with someone other than their religion. it's a very interesting scenario.

for me, I had a few women that have a connection with but not as deep as my wife and that woman that I was talking about. if we were in a polygamous society, I might have two wives by now and a few more children. lol.

routine does indeed affect how things are at home so it's important to have things spontaneous so that the relationship would not die or stagnate. some stupid women call it the 7 year itch based on a stupid Marilyn Monroe movie. it doesn't take 7 years for anybody to fool around as it depends on how you make your relationship work.

on the otherhand, I did see the difference on having someone by your side everyday as opposed to someone you rarely see. I remember when I can only go home on weekends before heading off to work again in other places. you have that kind of feeling of missing your significant other and whenever you see each other again it's like your excitement is real. I believe that is one of the reasons why some people commit infidelity. aside from not having that person you are with to blow off steam, you have this other women circling around you.

I never thought I’d see the day someone post Church’s chicken on NT. :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.
we got too much options nowadays. Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, East Indian, etc...
I remember when the well-known brands were the thing. nowadays, they taste like a shadow of themselves. even Popeye's, KFC, Church's. talking about food, I have to marinade my pork belly in a while for consumption tonight.

If YouTube is gonna pause a playlist just to ask me if I’m still watching, I’m fully convinced that YouTube is actually watching me. 👀

We got a chicken place here called Bush's that's pretty legit. HQ'd in my hometown "Waco, TX" and they've branched out Colorado and and Arizona now. I've known the owners since I was like 14 and the husband tragically passed away. I'm glad to see his wife making big business moves and keeping the dream alive.

Back
Top Bottom