the thread about nothing...

We got a chicken place here called Bush's that's pretty legit. HQ'd in my hometown "Waco, TX" and they've branched out Colorado and and Arizona now. I've known the owners since I was like 14 and the husband tragically passed away. I'm glad to see his wife making big business moves and keeping the dream alive.
That’s cool about his wife. Bush’s chicken isn’t good and it’s expensive as hell IMO

Lunch

46341C9E-D442-45F2-8888-2E70A230FF5D.jpeg

Funny when you learn something, forget about it, then learn again and remember you did know this...
This to say I wondered if Left Eye had a problem with her left eye, I googled, I learnt it was a reference for a guy who did a compliment especially to her left eye.
And yes, she had beautiful eyes. I was watching Creep from TLC and funny because she looked like their younger sister :lol:
Those eyes seize the attention, very impressive...Plus it's not often you see big eyes wide open :lol:
She had so much charm, a lot of men must have suffered because of her :lol:

R Kelly, man :lol: :smh: ........he’s getting what he deserves so I don’t feel bad for him.
I couldn't agree much, I love(d) his music so when I heard about the polemic I was both disappointed and not so surprised because if we had to resume his music : lust, lust, lust.
But I had the naivety to think it was with consenting adult women and not weird stuff, or it was more comfortable to believe it :lol:
There's one video that could resume when the mask failed for good, before that we could took everything like sensuality, but after that, impossible :

EDIT : Funny thing " beat the ##### till it's blue " because it both sounds great but it's terrible at any point even not knowing the polemic :rofl:

Last edited:
Funny when you learn something, forget about it, then learn again and remember you did know this...
This to say I wondered if Left Eye had a problem with her left eye, I googled, I learnt it was a reference for a guy who did a compliment especially to her left eye.
And yes, she had beautiful eyes. I was watching Creep from TLC and funny because she looked like their younger sister :lol:
Those eyes seize the attention, very impressive...Plus it's not often you see big eyes wide open :lol:
She had so much charm, a lot of men must have suffered because of her :lol:

Who had the better "Creep" tho- TLC,STP, or Radiohead

Who had the better "Creep" tho- TLC,STP, or Radiohead

In my opinion TLC, but I'm way more into R'n'B / Hip Hop / Funk than Pop / Rock so if I had to chose between both random tracks of different genres but recognized both as hits there's no chance I chose Pop or Rock because I couldn't listen to Radiohead during a whole album, maybe one track each 5 years and not even sure I would finish it :lol:
Plus when I listen to TLC I feel positive vibes while Rock could makes me feel depressed even if I do like some songs sometimes.
As an example I don't even know what genre Placebo is but I love this song, I just avoid to listen to it as it makes me feel bad :rofl:

Meanwhile I could listen to Suicide Letters from Tech N9ne without problems, strange things, must be some sensitivity to some instruments, don't know

EDIT :

In fact there are some genres I don't really like : rock, blues, zouk, raï, classic
But I'm okay with jazz and others already wrote...Pop could be okay too, it depends, old pop from 70's and 80's for sure

EDIT 2 :

What about you ?

Last edited:
I've gotten bored with hip hop over the years. Igor is probably the last hip hop album I liked. My ears gravitate to indie/alt/punk/electropop lately.
I know a very little about "other genres" but

12bd7207-19c6-40f0-8eea-788f9f5ee45e_1.6aeec639e2d6edf7544942e8b2e598e4.jpeg Housesofthemole.jpg 81lOR2MtH0L._SL1426_.jpg

were ones I discovered as a teen, and I love the sound on this Ministry album (but I couldn't listen to it in any mood, I have to be in a certain one to appreciate it)

81-f8QxDsKL._SL1500_.jpg was a one I listened a lot as a teen too, but I never dug into those genres so it's quite generic

For hip hop boring luck I have is I listen to US Hip Hop for music with sometimes lyrics on screen, but it's really music before the rest, and it's different when I listen to french one, so it's like 2 different genres, I can't see myself listening to french rap for music, because as music is concerned, it's far from the best in general, except some tunes sometimes, like first track of Freeze Corleone on his album

EDIT : As flow and technic aspects are concerned there are some french rappers I find very good, Alpha Wann, La Caution, Alkpote, Hifi etc.
I already mentionned him but Alkpote is very vulgar, but his rhymes constructions are near perfect, especially for a french rapper, because this level of construction is way more common in US Hip Hop like Pharoahe Monch I think, so I love having someone speaking my language using US technics making it understandable, and it's very pleasant to rap over it as it has nothing to do with all these trash rappers who can't make rhymes EDIT 2 : I personnaly tried to rap years ago, that was terrible but I was in this idea of multisyllabic rhymes, it's more about the writing than the delivery

Last edited:
That moment you realize hip-hop is, in fact, children’s music. :smh:
It's very reducing, it's a gate to other genres, hip hop permits to listen to soul, jazz, classic etc.
If Hip Hop was a drug it would be cannabis, once you tried this one, you're ready for some other ones, according to your tastes and what you research...

Back
Top Bottom