the thread about nothing...

My 1st cousin took the job at Wake Forest. Head of the Athletic department for the men’s basketball team.

Congrats! That's huge!

May I ask where they were before that and what they did? I coach HS ball in the DMV any insight on how to move up in the industry would be appreciated!

82760D9B-D5AC-4B8F-B866-3D45023348C0.gif
CA0011C5-87C4-491F-9BD2-8DD92ED7DFAD.jpeg

Congrats! That's huge!

May I ask where they were before that and what they did? I coach HS ball in the DMV any insight on how to move up in the industry would be appreciated!

He was an Athletic Trainer for the Saints. He was an intern while in college. Once they won the Super Bowl, he went to the Pelicans. Stayed for 3 years, then went to Xavier. Left Xavier after 2 years and then went to Dillard University. He became head of all Athletic programs for all schools with Ochsner program.

PM me your email address. I’ll see if he’s okay with you emailing him. He always love helping people.

Last edited:
Date apps are funny because you don't want to restrain your likes no matter if it would work or not, but some women really got something, at least in pictures...

I see beauty for sure but don't forget charm, when they got both that's fire

Also I don't understand when they have no curves and post bikini pictures, focus on what's good, women seem to see some beauty in having no forms but I have to protest, it's not about the weight but about the harmony, if they got great curves and not too much muscle that's perfect...
Great thing with apps is no real effort, because if you got to talk to a stranger you want this to work, but here ? Nah, I mean I could talk with models I don't give a #### :lol: they succeed to make a boring thing funny

Quick PSA: if you find yourself suffering from hypotension, listing something for sale on Facebook Marketplace is a great non-pharmacological intervention.

No graphic tee here, no longer investing money in shirts, basic ones :lol:
But years ago definitely on the front, what could be a problem is sometimes women got graphic tees, and if you watch them they could accuse you of...ANYWAY :lol:

As I'm quite flooding I would restrain myself for some minutes / hours, but what a feeling to buy a new pair of Nike when you're no longer a sneaker addict, it's like enjoying whisky or whatever after being alcoholic, the day you could do this your addiction is over, because as long you prevent yourself from your addiction you're still in the struggle, I would apply this to myself and sugar, I don't think it's easy to be able to appreciate it with reason...

Caffeine all day everyday, always quite thinking about guarana too...But last pills of guarana years ago were efficient, but maybe too much :stoneface: :rofl:
But that was perfect, energy and all, but felt like on something...

I wouldn't do promotion for drugs blah blah BUT shrooms and guarana or coffee have in common to boost your spirit and energy in general...
Quite obvious, but still

I let you TAN, be wise :lol:

- Uncle Someone -

I just got the most random scam call. Some lady with a very deep Middle Eastern accent claimed to be a Customs and Border Patrol officer named Rebecca Wilson, even gave me a badge number, said the USPS ceased a package with my name on it and 100k cash, 250k in various drugs, guns, fake ids and ss cards, then goes on to tell me all the Gov agencies involved in my investigation and that are recording and listening in right now and if I get rude or interrupt her I'll be arrested. Its an obvious phishing attempt but it was entertaining so I let it proceed then I started getting sarcastic with her and she snipped at me a few times and claimed I'd be arrested within 15 minutes and hung up so I didnt give her long enough to get to the part where she was going to ask for money. i was trying to figure out the angle of how they were going to get there

Back
Top Bottom