the thread about nothing...

Anyone else got that weird compartmentalizing skill to dance like this w/o getting horny? I've danced bachata in boxers once & well...
tumblr_ovs6zcYadH1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Resident Evil 2 : There was the original video game on different supports, some with best graphics or best cinematics, I'm thinking about PSX vs N64, then people made the game even better with a mod, now we got Resident Evil 2 Reamke looking amazing AND the best way to play it in my opinion is once again a great mod making it becoming a FPS, so you really feel the tension, because except some rare bugs who could spoils enemies behind doors (happened to me 2 times), everything is more immersive, and reacting is most obvious. Because in TPS as we're in Resident Evil, I always try to be the closest to the zombie to not waste my bullets. This dilemma between wasting your bullets or your herbs add a great value to this game. Also appreciate the fact at least in Normal there's no more ink ribbon to save. It makes the game more accessible. Great thing is to play to the OG (so in TPS style), then play to the Remake in FPS (so you already know the structure of the place). Way more chills in FPS :lol:

I did waste a lot of bullets at the end of my game...I might have to continue from a past save...

it is a great remake. what I didn't like about the past few iterations of the game is that they turned it more into a typical FPS and lost that sort of excitement, dread or suspense. the remake went back to it's roots while improving the game mechanics and graphics. what I liked about the remake even more nowadays is the random appearance of certain enemies, especially MR. X or Tyrant. the sound of his footsteps and appearance in random areas keeps your adrenaline pumping as you tried to run away and save bullets and health points.

right now, I'm pretty pissed off with Sony and Square Enix since the supposed porting of FF7 Remake is nowhere in sight after months of hyping it that the exclusivity ending of the game was April. it's already almost August and still nothing. maybe by that time that the game would release is might have stopped gaming for good. problem is, I can't even play it on the PS5 since they are still having stock problems with the console. Guess, I just might play FF XII again since I really haven't finished it yet.

Anyone else got that weird compartmentalizing skill to dance like this w/o getting horny? I've danced bachata in boxers once & well...
tumblr_ovs6zcYadH1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

you got to put your mind away from it. although it could be quite challenging if you really get in the mood.

skip to 3:30 for the reference. aside from the voluptuous dancer, the dance itself is really titillating.
having said that, Dance is primarily used as a mating call.

I had one!!
FE0F8F27-F999-4F31-9629-E2B057F80920.jpeg
I had to had about 3, 4, or 5 at the time, but my cousin had an Elmo at her birthday party & I just was not ****ing w/ it. I had that same jacket a few years ago. Its a starter jacket & has a chanel celtics logo on the upper right arm. I remember finding it in a thrift store for 10 bucks.

quick and easy breakfast for the NTdads...

have deli meats, avacado, english muffins, cheese in the fridge?

- scramble eggs and leave in the pan
- have english muffins, deli meat, and avo (pre-cut) next to toaster
- as the wifey/kids wake up, put them together and place in toaster (top off with avo at the end w some crack pepper and salt)
- easy set up, easy clean up, and people can eat at different times

quick and easy breakfast for the NTdads...

have deli meats, avacado, english muffins, cheese in the fridge?

- scramble eggs and leave in the pan
- have english muffins, deli meat, and avo (pre-cut) next to toaster
- as the wifey/kids wake up, put them together and place in toaster (top off with avo at the end w some crack pepper and salt)
- easy set up, easy clean up, and people can eat at different times

Easy like Sunday morning :emoji_thumbsup:

it is a great remake. what I didn't like about the past few iterations of the game is that they turned it more into a typical FPS and lost that sort of excitement, dread or suspense. the remake went back to it's roots while improving the game mechanics and graphics. what I liked about the remake even more nowadays is the random appearance of certain enemies, especially MR. X or Tyrant. the sound of his footsteps and appearance in random areas keeps your adrenaline pumping as you tried to run away and save bullets and health points.

right now, I'm pretty pissed off with Sony and Square Enix since the supposed porting of FF7 Remake is nowhere in sight after months of hyping it that the exclusivity ending of the game was April. it's already almost August and still nothing. maybe by that time that the game would release is might have stopped gaming for good. problem is, I can't even play it on the PS5 since they are still having stock problems with the console. Guess, I just might play FF XII again since I really haven't finished it yet.
Yes I'm waiting for FFVII Remake 1st and 2nd part...on PC :lol:
So I have to be patient, apparently it was rumored Epic Games might have in a few months 1st part, we would see...
I have only finished OG VII once and I was replaying it those days, so with VII to re do, VIII to finish as I let it by itself during a year, + IV, V, VI I want to play + X and maybe later IX, XII, I, II, III + all other games I'm playing
= I can wait :lol: it's cool to have both games that implies you have to invest yourself in them and some others you could play when you don't want to play especially well
I still can't believe what happened with Metal Gear Solid / Kojima, because for me PSX was about FFVII, MGS, Tony Hawk (I didn't have the console), MGS V was very deceiving to me on 360 at least, never played the IV, never was a fan of the III, not played a lot to the II either and never played the I :lol: but on PSP some episodes weren't bad at all...Unpopular opinion but Metal Gear Acid ² must be my favorite...

You're right about the random thing because it prevents you from being spoiled, or being too good by knowing something you did a hundred times.
A similar stuff already existed in GoldenEye on N64, it was pretty frustrating but both challenging. Random Dr Doak in Facility, or random rockets on the Streets...It's just awful for speedrunners :rofl:
As you said that's where RE2 is great, you have to fight nightmares while you're just a fragile human with not a lot of health or weapons, and I love the fact you could combine stuff. It's basically a game you want to play several times because some hesitations have consequences, like for windows, I was hesitating to put something in front of them to prevent zombies to come, and I paid for it :lol:
This type of games really change from all these games in which the player is too powerful

I had to had about 3, 4, or 5 at the time, but my cousin had an Elmo at her birthday party & I just was not ****ing w/ it. I had that same jacket a few years ago. Its a starter jacket & has a chanel celtics logo on the upper right arm. I remember finding it in a thrift store for 10 bucks.
thrift stores nowadays are highway robbery.

Yes I'm waiting for FFVII Remake 1st and 2nd part...on PC :lol:
So I have to be patient, apparently it was rumored Epic Games might have in a few months 1st part, we would see...
I have only finished OG VII once and I was replaying it those days, so with VII to re do, VIII to finish as I let it by itself during a year, + IV, V, VI I want to play + X and maybe later IX, XII, I, II, III + all other games I'm playing
= I can wait :lol: it's cool to have both games that implies you have to invest yourself in them and some others you could play when you don't want to play especially well
I still can't believe what happened with Metal Gear Solid / Kojima, because for me PSX was about FFVII, MGS, Tony Hawk (I didn't have the console), MGS V was very deceiving to me on 360 at least, never played the IV, never was a fan of the III, not played a lot to the II either and never played the I :lol: but on PSP some episodes weren't bad at all...Unpopular opinion but Metal Gear Acid ² must be my favorite...

You're right about the random thing because it prevents you from being spoiled, or being too good by knowing something you did a hundred times.
A similar stuff already existed in GoldenEye on N64, it was pretty frustrating but both challenging. Random Dr Doak in Facility, or random rockets on the Streets...It's just awful for speedrunners :rofl:
As you said that's where RE2 is great, you have to fight nightmares while you're just a fragile human with not a lot of health or weapons, and I love the fact you could combine stuff. It's basically a game you want to play several times because some hesitations have consequences, like for windows, I was hesitating to put something in front of them to prevent zombies to come, and I paid for it :lol:
This type of games really change from all these games in which the player is too powerful
MGS has never been the same. too bad what happened to Splinter Cell. MGS V is practically all about Quite. nothing about MGS V but the game could have been a lot more than just eye candy. I kinda remember playing some sort of mech game pn the PSX. I think it was armored core and it was the best mech game during that time. looking at it again, it looked like a total mess (graphically speaking) lol. Dragonball GT was our tourney game between us friends. I remember because some of them are button mashers when using the Super and I couldn't keep up with them that I learned and studied to do combos which ultimately nullified their advantages. it was a great time and we were always in the hunt for game guides, etc... internet info back then was so limited. you learned by word of mouth or magazines.

That's incredible how some dogs could been good at protecting humans, I'm not into dogs but if I had too I think I would take a doberman, a rottweiler or a labrador.
Labrador because they seem to be nice, doberman because they are great at protecting territory, they could be able to let criminals come but not leave :lol:
I find doberman very elegant and frightening at the same time, I could imagine them as Hell's dogs or something :lol: (I don't mean bikers related or anything just literally, I'm sure I must be careful using the word literally from what read on old pages of TAN :rofl:)

c flyness c flyness I was listening to this mix today, and really enjoyed it. You use to be going to raves n stuff?

Every now n then I'll hear some dork try to disrespect disco like it isn't the parent of damn near every major form of music today.

Back
Top Bottom