the thread about nothing...

Jenna Fischer is definitely pretty. I even find her attractive, but she is like the sexiest unsexy person I've ever seen. It's hard to explain outside of that.

eqptihv78id01.jpg

Anyone else got that weird compartmentalizing skill to dance like this w/o getting horny? I've danced bachata in boxers once & well...
tumblr_ovs6zcYadH1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Skill required is being gay

:lol:

or having sex just before with a good shower and focusing on anything else / dancing with a lady you don't like ?
I think it would be difficult for me either, I remember pictures of people dancing in my younger years, the horniness of a guy while a girl was at him like this was clearly readable on his face :lol:
Sweating, eyes, everything :rofl:

I think the fact they don't look horny is due to the fact it's a video watchable by everyone so it can't be realistic...

Or we both 2 perv :rofl:

EDIT : It makes me think about There's something about Mary when Ben Stiller does his stuff in order to be able to just think correctly in front of Mary :lol:

Last edited:
Got these in today. Excited to own em as I was a broke high schooler in his sophomore year back when they originally dropped (edit: referring to the 2014 release ofc, I'm only 21 lol) so I had no choice but to pass. Though I'm pretty sure the nozzle in the back is for decoration only and that nike didn't actually include the inflatable air bags in the collar unfortunately, it's still nice to, in a way, own a piece of Nike basketball history. At some point I may try to grab the Billy Hoyle's. I've seen a lot of 80s/90s films and White Men Can't Jump is definitely one of my favorites.
20210725_123217.jpg

20210725_123252.jpg
20210725_123358.jpg

I know these are like, hightops hightops but I was genuinely surprised that they are this tall.
20210725_123517.jpg

Last edited:
United Arab Emirates uses methods to create artificial rain to fight against high temperatures, so basically UAE lacks of water. In french United Arab Emirates is said Emirats Arabes Unis and water is said eau.
EAU lacks of EAU...
That's all :nthat:

this is how i know I'm not built for the New York lifestyle.

went to a wedding yesterday. i was sitting next to a woman who flew in from NY. She's attractive, well-established in her career, and there with no +1. so we're just small-talking about not being able to handle our alcohol and homegirl casually drops, “yeah, i don’t really like to drink. i prefer doing drugs.” i was a bit curious so i asked what kinds to which she responded “oh, like molly, ecstasy, coke.. nothing crazy.”

"nothing crazy"

tenor.gif

went to a wedding yesterday. i was sitting next to a woman who flew in from NY. She's attractive, well-established in her career, and there with no +1. so we're just small-talking about not being able to handle our alcohol and homegirl casually drops, “yeah, i don’t really like to drink. i prefer doing drugs.” i was a bit curious so i asked what kinds to which she responded “oh, like molly, ecstasy, coke.. nothing crazy.”

"nothing crazy"

tenor.gif

She just telling stories. That's why she there alone. People in NY say all sorts of things.

"nothing crazy"

tenor.gif
She just named 3 ones you would never get "pure" :lol:
I wonder how people could not worry about taking non natural drugs or natural drugs but cut with anything...
At least if it was pure coke...:rofl:
Also 3 ones you can die with OD...
Not to promote anything, but only cannabis and shrooms on my mind, even if I'm clean.
But if I had to do it again shrooms, because no addiction for me while I was mentally addicted to cannabis while I didn't take a lot of it :lol:
+ even if you want to be serious and eat it or whatever you always finish smoking it, so smoke it is already bad but in EU we add tobacco :lol:
Couldn't see myself taking coke, I must be fearing to OD...
Funny thing is the 3 drugs she mentionned are very well accepted by people who "succeed", coke obviously as it boosts, but the 2 other ones are supposed to be "cool", yes :sick:
They would succeed to put everyone on crystal meth and make it hype one day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom