the thread about nothing...

So my current manager is one of my ex-coworker’s wife. I think homie thinks I’m smashing his wife. Me and her are so not concerned with each other. :lol: If she is stepping out, homeboy wayyy off base.

NtQGza.jpg

So my current manager is one of my ex-coworker’s wife. I think homie thinks I’m smashing his wife. Me and her are so not concerned with each other. :lol: If she is stepping out, homeboy wayyy off base.
WHy do you think he thinks this?

WHy do you think he thinks this?
We haven’t really talked in a minute. About 2 weeks ago he messages me on IG talking about he thinks his wife is messing around and he thinks it’s someone up here. Now it’s like 60 people in here, 14 of us are men. Process of elimination: She lame if she messing with any of the IT department, that’s half right there. 4 are gay, 2 more are just…no. That leaves me, and a guy that looks like he could walk on the Texans as a linemen TODAY. I’ve never seen them two interact ever(which is more of a red flag tbh), but if it is him, homebody ain’t gonna do nothing but hold the camera. Full disclosure: if it’s anyone, it’s another woman but I’m just talking…

Haven't drink alcohol since a long time but I'm thinking of buying one bottle of this whisky. One of the 2 bests I ever drunk.
In general between 59 and 61 % of alcohol, but still soft and rich, and it just melts.

Aberlour.jpg

It's cool to be reasonnable and all but sometimes you want to cheat your rules :lol:

Back
Top Bottom