the thread about nothing...

Never used the Garmin app, but it looks so well built and feature packed.

Why does the icon look like a scuba diver?
It's a profile icon default. Not sure why they went with a scuba diver tho. You can put a profile pic there and it's also a general activity & profile button. When you press it, it shows a list of your activities, stats, badges etc so you can find them easily.

Again, everyone felt the need to give their opinion on the situation for WHAT?

i don’t rock with this at all. Lately i’ve run into a lot of don’t judge me people. And usually it’s more don’t come at me with your judgement because i believe in something different sort of vibe. Constantly feeling attacked when someone just trying to have discourse with them. We live in an interconnected society. It’s simply human nature to see others and to have thoughts and opinions.

Edit: not related to her at all. just reminded me of some convos i’ve had with some anti vax friends who feel all attacked and judged…for asking them why they aren’t taking the vaccine.

3E437209-1ED4-4ECF-8CA8-D2C81E6B1D62.jpeg

That's true, we need reasons (or I), like in real life, women could smile, but if we do with no reason, then that's the end of a laugh or a nasty smile :lol:
Smiling anytime to anyone is quite fake, it's better to rarely smile and to keep it real.
Smile could also be to influe people to be less vigilant about some actions.

i don’t rock with this at all. Lately i’ve run into a lot of don’t judge me people. And usually it’s more don’t come at me with your judgement because i believe in something different sort of vibe. Constantly feeling attacked when someone just trying to have discourse with them. We live in an interconnected society. It’s simply human nature to see others and to have thoughts and opinions.

Edit: not related to her at all. just reminded me of some convos i’ve had with some anti vax friends who feel all attacked and judged…for asking them why they aren’t taking the vaccine.

folks will always have opinions and it's fair for them to speak on it. but the treatment of Biles wasn't judgement or rational opinion, it was just personal attacks. the white, right wing media used her decision to sit out the olympics as an opportunity to make unfounded, personal attacks. you telling me the greatest, most decorated gymnast in the history of the olympics is a "quitter" who "brought shame her country" because she was concerned about her physical and mental health?

as for the "anti-vax" friends? you might have to re-evaluate these homies.

Last edited:
Got the email from Paypal that they unfroze my account and have finished their money laundering investigation with no wrongdoing, as usual.:pimp:
For 7 years or so I annually got investigated by Paypal for potential money laundering but this is the second one this year already :smh:
At least it got resolved quickly for once

folks will always have opinions and it's fair for them to speak on it. but the treatment of Biles wasn't judgement or rational opinion, it was just personal attacks. the white, right wing media used her decision to sit out the olympics as an opportunity to make unfounded, personal attacks. you telling me the greatest, most decorated gymnast in the history of the olympics is a "quitter" who "brought shame her country" because she was concerned about her physical and mental health?

as for the "anti-vax" friends? you might have to re-evaluate these homies.

Got what you mean now - that the treatment from media etc she got wasn’t fair or uniform to how someone else would of been treated. That part i don’t know enough about to comment on. Just seems like we’re in a era where rationale commentary doesn’t rise to the top and only the extremist commentary does and get clicks and views. So it’s hard to know if 1% of media said stuff that way or if it was 50% (to me since i don’t watch that much media stuff.

I think if she mentioned her aunt passing away it made have shifted the talk track. Media always seems quick to jump on people and make big jumps in logic nowadays - same way they did with that tennis chick from London.

Back
Top Bottom