the thread about nothing...

Anyone following this story? Been blowing up recently.

Tl;dr

-Couple takes a road trip across country.
-Man comes back without his fiance. Fiance is missing.
-Wont say a word about her and he lawyers up as soon as he came back home to Florida.

Seen about half of the full length police cam when they pulled them over. Seemed just like a normal couple with a fight. If I were one of the cops there id just think they were having a bad day. Super sus of all his actions when he got back home though. At this point who doesnt think you're guilty of something.

My guess, probably got into another fight that got out of hand, he hits her a little too hard or strangles her out of frustration. He gets spooked, dumps the body somewhere and goes home. He coudve just said “Oh we went on a hike and we got into a fight, we went our seperate ways to cool off she went left I went right on the trail and never saw her again after. Maybe she got lost”.

Actually a plausible scenario too but with him being all quiet and stuff it aint a good look.

Last edited:

Tl;dr

-Wont say a word about her and he lawyers up as soon as he came back home to Florida.

Saw the police video of the argument incident in Utah on Aug 12th b4 she disappeared. They got into an argument and she started hitting him. He pushed her off and was screaming back based on him & witnesses. Dude didn't want her to go to jail so police gave her a citation which they had to by law. They also forced them to separate untill he can show up to the station the next day and contest the citation to be dropped which is the law in Utah for domestic abuse also. She stayed in the van and he got a room.

In the video the police also ask if he's on any medication and he apparently is taking something but they muted it out.

Full Police Video

Here's their one YouTube video of their Van Life.

Tried this today and the orange one yesterday before working out. Both tastes the same, like grapefruit. Not gonna buy any more.
IMG_20210917_151343.jpg

Welp, that didn’t take long. I knew he was going to bounce whenever he got the chance. His silence and refusal to cooperate wasn’t a good sign.
My money is on him pushing her off a cliff in the middle of nowhere. He looks like the type that would go that route.

Here's his lawyer earlier today...

Even though there are several scenarios that would potentially absolve Laundrie of foul play, Kuby (lawyer) said he’d still be cautious about letting him open his mouth. She could have accidentally fallen to her death and Laundrie feared he’d be blamed for it. Or perhaps Petito disappeared to create a social media frenzy that would enhance her blogger profile, and he was sworn to secrecy.

My money is on him pushing her off a cliff in the middle of nowhere. He looks like the type that would go that route.

Here's his lawyer earlier today...

Even though there are several scenarios that would potentially absolve Laundrie of foul play, Kuby (lawyer) said he’d still be cautious about letting him open his mouth. She could have accidentally fallen to her death and Laundrie feared he’d be blamed for it. Or perhaps Petito disappeared to create a social media frenzy that would enhance her blogger profile, and he was sworn to secrecy.
Chilling words that I hope aren’t disguised truth. Crazy to think anyone would do that to someone. I don’t understand people that go to that extreme :smh:

Tl;dr

I've been following this a little bit. Way too young imo to be engaged, but nothing like a 3 month long road trip to test a relationship. Guy definitely pushed her off a cliff or something.

Dude is hiding. Don’t understand how they lost track of him. Can’t they use the GPS on his phone?

Dude is hiding. Don’t understand how they lost track of him. Can’t they use the GPS on his phone?
They can track location data, with a warrant. The phone has to be on though for active tracking. If he turned off his phone, all they can get is the location from when it was last on.

The NSA can do it regardless but it’s not like the cops are gonna use that, it’d **** up their case.

Last edited:

Tl;dr

Wild story, especially the guy lawyering up before there was even any police involvement
Aside from straight up confessing I’m not sure if he could look any more guilty of murder.

Back
Top Bottom