the thread about nothing...

Puff is really underestimating JD…
Even if we talking solo albums
AAC1F01F-AFF6-4324-AE7A-5F374FA51FEE.jpeg

I’d take this joint over any Puff solo album!!

But I definitely understand why Puff wants Dr. Dre. If they did and they were to “take it there” it could be wild!! They too old to be going Gucci though lol.

Brian Laundrie (boyfriend) is now missing. His lawyer and the FBI does not have his whereabouts. Dude is cooked.

This is gonna get f’n crazy. If I had to put my money I’d say he’s on the road now on his way to her body.. possibly to end it himself and leave a voicemail to be found with her.

Puff is really underestimating JD…
Even if we talking solo albums
AAC1F01F-AFF6-4324-AE7A-5F374FA51FEE.jpeg

I’d take this joint over any Puff solo album!!

But I definitely understand why Puff wants Dr. Dre. If they did and they were to “take it there” it could be wild!! They too old to be going Gucci though lol.

Diddy would lose to Dre as well
But you might not ever get a Dr Dre versus
Might **** around and play a song that Daz did on accident

They're milking it. We'd probably have a new one this year if ppl would let up. Now we'll probably only get a new once a decade moving forward.
if they still make money out of it, then why not. saves them money having to produce new games, hire staff, etc... it could be they can't find any good continuation arc. for me personally, that would be fine rather than releasing one every year with not much difference than the last unlike some certain game developers who just release for the sake of upping up the ante or please their investors.

I have just finished solo campaign of Battlefield 4 for the first time a few hours ago. Irish (Michael K. Williams) is by far the best character, in french it's the same dubber as in The Wire or Boardwalk Empire, and his character got what we could call a bad character, but an enjoyable bad character, like some people we know who could be grumpy but that's not a problem, plus he has other qualities. Good thing the fact the game is linear and cinematographic, very beautiful graphics and spectacular explosions, destructible environment changes the game into something very more immersive, you think you're cool at the top of a building while you're sniping someone and then you fall on the ground while bullets shot at you or an enemy at the inferior stage and you die. It has an incredible number of weapons, I am not used to see that at all, and the solo campaign is one and only one and that's perfect. In BF 1 they put several stories and that's cool but it breaks the immersion a little, like GTA V with 3 characters to play. I hope the BF to come will have a good solo like the 4's one...

And at the end you could chose to save one life between 2 characters, Irish is one of them, so I saved him without any hesitation, meager compensation, but this ending has even more echoes right now...

I now need to play BF3

Battlefield is really a great license, did enjoy 1942, 1, 4, play V a little and there are still a lot of other episodes I have never played to...

They really succeed to make something spectacular and enjoyable, like a good movie you could watch without efforts.

On another note just saw The Devil's Own, and I did enjoy it even if we could make some reproaches, some moments could have not existed because it wastes the movie a little, but still very easy and enjoyable to watch. Brad Pitt is perfect in this role.

haven't played BF4 yet eventhough the game has been sitting there for years since I downloaded it way back. I'll try it soon, same as the last Mechwarrior game. gotta use my joystick for the first time.

My money is on him pushing her off a cliff in the middle of nowhere. He looks like the type that would go that route.

Here's his lawyer earlier today...

Even though there are several scenarios that would potentially absolve Laundrie of foul play, Kuby (lawyer) said he’d still be cautious about letting him open his mouth. She could have accidentally fallen to her death and Laundrie feared he’d be blamed for it. Or perhaps Petito disappeared to create a social media frenzy that would enhance her blogger profile, and he was sworn to secrecy.

wasn't there a similar story like that years ago where the boyfriend pushed his gf off the cliff? or the gf pushed the bf off the cliff as well? anyhow, if ever, both cases were solved.

haven't played BF4 yet eventhough the game has been sitting there for years since I downloaded it way back. I'll try it soon, same as the last Mechwarrior game. gotta use my joystick for the first time.
I tried BF3 yesterday and right now I think BF4 is the best of the ones I've played, because in BF3 there are buttons you got to press at a specified time and I always found this ####
Plus in BF4 when you make a headshot it does mean something while as far as I am in BF3 not at all, they make no differences, just kill them...
I'm playing with keyboard and mouse only, and in BF4 you really feel the tension

Anyone following this story? Been blowing up recently.

Tl;dr

-Couple takes a road trip across country.
-Man comes back without his fiance. Fiance is missing.
-Wont say a word about her and he lawyers up as soon as he came back home to Florida.

Idk what there is to even think about. Its SO obvious people dont want to believe. This aint Gone Girl.

If the lawyer actually said that about gabby…it’s too specific for there not to be some truth to it.

Also diddys victory verse is one of the hardest out there. I knew it had to be ghost written

I dont typically watch NCIS but someone referenced a certain episode that really hit hard. it's "NCIS season 13 episode 19", the homeless woman scene. guess I might start watching some of the show's episodes.

if they still make money out of it, then why not. saves them money having to produce new games, hire staff, etc... it could be they can't find any good continuation arc. for me personally, that would be fine rather than releasing one every year with not much difference than the last unlike some certain game developers who just release for the sake of upping up the ante or please their investors.
I get that, but I don't want one game every 10yrs. I would be cool w/ 2, but they've "milking" it since 2018. I don't play online n ****, I just beat the game & play it again somewhere done the line if. They're like an interactive movie or tv show to, so I'm cool w/ waiting 3, 4, 5yrs for a follow up, but we're going on 10yrs / GTA IV.

I get that, but I don't want one game every 10yrs. I would be cool w/ 2, but they've "milking" it since 2018. I don't play online n ****, I just beat the game & play it again somewhere done the line if. They're like an interactive movie or tv show to, so I'm cool w/ waiting 3, 4, 5yrs for a follow up, but we're going on 10yrs / GTA IV.
how about playing a remade version of it? from what I gathered, they are planning of remaking Vice City and GTA 3? I wouldn't mind it personally.

Anyone following this story? Been blowing up recently.

Tl;dr

-Couple takes a road trip across country.
-Man comes back without his fiance. Fiance is missing.
-Wont say a word about her and he lawyers up as soon as he came back home to Florida.

Been hearing about it for days now, it's all over the place here. I didn't pay attention at first but today while tidying up the laundry room at work I watched a few mins of news on the tv in there & I think now her fiance has "disappeared". Also heard he lawyered up with the quickness when he got back to FL. I strongly believe she's dead. They had one but now 2 eyewitnesses from Utah saying they saw the couple in an intense arguement around Utah area. He probably buried her in one of them national parks. Dude seems like a nutjob imo.

how about playing a remade version of it? from what I gathered, they are planning of remaking Vice City and GTA 3? I wouldn't mind it personally.
I like that they're remastering stuff. It looked really good and organic from the video a few months back. I hope this doesn't set a trend in the industry. There are some games that could benefit from a remaster, but I don't want that to stifle the development of new stories. Something like a Jak & Daxter trilogy remaster would be earned & appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom