the thread about nothing...

I don't want to pass judgement, but my current view is two separate young ladies wearing busted, dirty sneakers. :sick::sick:
20211010_161822.jpg
I often see young women with dirty sneakers, I think men in general take more care about their sneakers. Stan Smith and Chuck Taylor are the models the people like to ruin the most :lol:
They got more respect for Nike :rofl:
And I could add they're both Whites, Whites in general don't take care that much about their stuff. What is bought got to be profitable :lol:
Borderline post to be called both a misogynist and a racist ? :D :lol:

I don't know if it's the autumn but I'm in a mood I wouldn't be against get a girlfriend again :lol: when it's hot don't need no love, but winters alone it's not the same. When summer comes if you're single you could be happy as "love" is in the air...

Need to make my place looks like an IKEA store, clean and in order, once it would be done I'ld feel better and I would be able to post less posts with so many " I " and more random ###### videos :lol:
Better food and sleep on the list too...
Sports and DIY? Uh...

Disturbing stuff with The Simpsons :

This show is most of the time funny, but not with this episode, it's like taking only the worst for those who hesitate to launch the video...

These right now. Was cheaper here than on eBay or StockX in my size.
Love the shade of red they went with this release, much darker and a true red. The og version I remember was more orange-ish and thought it kinda clashed with Iversons uniform. You’ve officially inspired me to break out my 2013 retro white/navy blue pair today 🤗

This show is most of the time funny, but not with this episode, it's like taking only the worst for those who hesitate to launch the video...
Will watch later because I’m genuinely interested. I grew up watching this show when new and stopped caring after the 12th season. I feel like season 3 to 10 was their best.

Back
Top Bottom