the thread about nothing...

What is the longest period you people made grow your beard ? And also, is it speed to grow and does it cover all the face or are there places it doesn't grow well ?

Never seen this before. Talk about awkward. Surprised it didn't come to blows.
Burt Reynolds has always come across as a rude arrogant jerk. I can only imagine what he was like on movie sets when he was in a bad mood.

What is the longest period you people made grow your beard ? And also, is it speed to grow and does it cover all the face or are there places it doesn't grow well ?
I only do 2 weeks before I feel the need to shave. The mustache, soul patch and chin come in just fine but the sideburn and cheek are patchy. I shaved today just because I hated seeing the growth around my mask.

Grew mind for 6-7 months - got to about an inch and a half off the chin. Covered my face but had it trim.

Now I keep it close. Takes a lot of maintenance to grow a big beard.

I just can't grow a beard that isn't disgustingly thin and patchy. Never been able to. Let it go for 6+ weeks in the beginning of the mask times and it just didn't happen. Small areas where nothing grows, and it just doesn't come in thick/dense enough to not be disgusting. Always been jealous of dudes that can do whatever they want with their facial hair.

Why are people so salty? I wonder if this happens to exotic cars as much. Hope dude in the orange car gets busted.

I didn't know Telsa had cameras.. I remember my old car getting keyed up badly..

vincent-vega-e1625599803636.jpg

If they didn't key Vincent's car in Pulp Fiction, would he still don't be caring about how his drug dealer bag his dope ? Imagine this : " It could be a problem, I sometimes spend time with girls who sniff cocaine, could you imagine what would happen? No, definitely don't do it, I mean I pay you a lot man, and don't forget I spent time in Amsterdam..."

A year and a half, maybe two. I really don’t keep track. All it took me was maybe 2 months for a full beard. At about a 9 months its as long as it gonna get tho. Apparently, I can grow a full beard no problem, but i cant grow a ZZ Top type beard.

Seems like alot of my close friends want to call it quits with their significant others. Heck is going on?
The pandemic and, this is just my opinion, people get married wayyyy to early in an attempt to prove they’re grown. Getting married at 25 is too early, imo. Recently experts are starting to say adolescence really goes up to 25. If you think about, they’re right af. Around 30 ish my taste in women got streamlined a lot. It went from any and everything to know what I want.

Im listening to some 90 British trip-hop(Portishead, Massive Attack, EBTG), either British women are a different breed or dudes write the lyrics for these songs. A lot of them are about women apologizing. *Phone lights on fire for even typing those words next to each other*
EBTG is still my thing. for some reason, EBTG and SOS have that music/beat/genre resemblance. on the otherhand, the lyrics work. just imagine if a feminist wrote the lyrics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EBTG is still my thing. for some reason, EBTG and SOS have that music/beat/genre resemblance. on the otherhand, the lyrics work. just imagine if a feminist wrote the lyrics. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tracey Thorn’s voice is sooo slept on(A quick google search will tell you why. :lol: ). A lot Americans have heard her voice and even know it.

I'm wondering if having some women as friends and other ones as sexfriends could avoid a man to have to suffer from having a regular girlfriend.

Because no friend / sexfriend have the right to be jealous and no need to spend a lot for each one :lol:

Plus I got to say I love the idea to have women as friends. But be in a couple again :$
It's too demanding. Even the fact to not cheat on your girlfriend could be difficult when she doesn't like sex that much / or at least with you...And some could be hard to live with too.

On the other side, having women as friends permits to the world to know you must be a special man and no jealous woman could have you, quite useful :rofl:

we had a house party some months ago at a work colleague's house. everyone were multi-tasking with the kids.
1 month and never again. it was horrible. back then, my beard and mustache takes long to grow so it wasn't that long as ....
The_Hobbit_sarumanBeard_448489.jpg

my growth was all over the place. if the growth was more uniform then that would have been nice. worse, thing about it is cutting it with scissors as I couldn't shave it off.
my older brother though is a sasquatch.

The pandemic and, this is just my opinion, people get married wayyyy to early in an attempt to prove they’re grown. Getting married at 25 is too early, imo. Recently experts are starting to say adolescence really goes up to 25. If you think about, they’re right af. Around 30 ish my taste in women got streamlined a lot. It went from any and everything to know what I want.
I have to agree with you partially. with regards to finding a lifelong compatible partner nowadays is a challenge especially when societal norms have changed drastically. relationships before last mostly a lifetime due to being bond to a vow and certain societal norms. with divorce being a norm now, it is easier to end relationships as it is now only considered as a temporary pastime. as far as age goes, I believe maturity and knowing what you want takes a long time to determine as your taste change as you age before settling down to something more permanent or long term. I remember at the age being adventurous and see a lot of women, enjoy life, etc...
it does slow down at 30 and feel more settled in general. while I still enjoy the company of younger women, it does make me feel awkward hanging around with them. the minimum age of women I'm comfortable hanging out with right now are around 28-30. anyone younger than that feels you are out of place.

I'm wondering if having some women as friends and other ones as sexfriends could avoid a man to have to suffer from having a regular girlfriend.

Because no friend / sexfriend have the right to be jealous and no need to spend a lot for each one :lol:

Plus I got to say I love the idea to have women as friends. But be in a couple again :$
It's too demanding. Even the fact to not cheat on your girlfriend could be difficult when she doesn't like sex that much / or at least with you...And some could be hard to live with too.

On the other side, having women as friends permits to the world to know you must be a special man and no jealous woman could have you, quite useful :rofl:
you mean suffering from jealousy? from my point of view, it doesn't especially if your relationship to them is close. unless the relationship is only superficial which has nothing to do with you being single. I got women friends and I do feel jealous in a certain way when they do interact with certain people but not to the extent of rage or confrontational. so basically, it is more or less a lifestyle choice. it won't save or avoid you from something you are worried but it somehow manifest in a different way.

Back
Top Bottom