the thread about nothing...

4CEE745A-87C3-46E2-90DA-8D57EE44E82F.jpeg

Yesterday night during some drinking with coworkers after our work meeting, I had to drunkenly search for my diamond ring that accidentally slipped off in some very dimly lit bar toilet room and rolled away somewhere away from my stall :smh:
Strangers kept coming in so I asked for help and one of them actually found it for me and gave it back, definitely not something I would expect from some random person. I was pretty drunk and the lighting in that toilet room was awful so she could've just stolen it without me noticing if she wanted to.

What is the longest period you people made grow your beard ? And also, is it speed to grow and does it cover all the face or are there places it doesn't grow well ?
Eh I think a month or 2-3. I don't remember exactly how long it took to get it to its current state where it remains.
There's a tiny spot on the right of my chin that isn't 100% as full as the rest but it generally grows well and you have to specifically focus on that spot from the side to even notice. Part of my beard's natural color is different from my hair and the rest of my beard though. I have dark brown hair but for some reason the beard hair on my chin's natural color is light brown, borderline ginger.

Yesterday night during some drinking with coworkers after our work meeting, I had to drunkenly search for my diamond ring that accidentally slipped off in some very dimly lit bar toilet room and rolled away somewhere away from my stall :smh:
Strangers kept coming in so I asked for help and one of them actually found it for me and gave it back, definitely not something I would expect from some random person. I was pretty drunk and the lighting in that toilet room was awful so she could've just stolen it without me noticing if she wanted to.
that's nice. I remember having an attractive co-worker before that lost one of her earrings in the washroom and asked some help finding it. if I were single, I would have offered to ditch it and buy her a new set. I'm that generous with women I like.

centuries ago, an ex-gf of mine lost one of her earrings while shooting hoops in an arcade section of one of the amusement centres. just minutes before realizing she lost an earring, there is this pretty woman that casually walked behind us, knelt over and picked up something that she immediately grasped inside of her hand. didn't pay much attention to it since I was also busy shooting hoops. then it hit me later that it could be my ex-gf's missing earring. now that thief of a woman is someone I wouldn't trust sleeping with, no matter how pretty. can't imagine how some women are that desperate and stooped that low for an earring.

that's nice. I remember having an attractive co-worker before that lost one of her earrings in the washroom and asked some help finding it. if I were single, I would have offered to ditch it and buy her a new set. I'm that generous with women I like.

centuries ago, an ex-gf of mine lost one of her earrings while shooting hoops in an arcade section of one of the amusement centres. just minutes before realizing she lost an earring, there is this pretty woman that casually walked behind us, knelt over and picked up something that she immediately grasped inside of her hand. didn't pay much attention to it since I was also busy shooting hoops. then it hit me later that it could be my ex-gf's missing earring. now that thief of a woman is someone I wouldn't trust sleeping with, no matter how pretty. can't imagine how some women are that desperate and stooped that low for an earring.
I'm generous in general when it comes to drinks or related activities (parties) but I don't really distinguish between gender. For example, tomorrow I'm going to an event for the Ghent Film Festival with 4 of my coworkers (3 women, 1 guy) and we were supposed to get cheap €3 tickets for the event but then our seats would've been split randomly. The full price was €15 per ticket but most thought that was too much so I bought us the full priced tickets so we can all sit together in a good spot instead of having to split and I covered 50% of the price.
I'm definitely not buying random things for people outside of that though, no chance.

My ring isn't crazy expensive but anyone looking at it, particularly with light shining on it, would be able to tell it’s valuable so I'm shocked some random person actually gave it back. It’s 18ct white gold with 0.33ct diamonds.
4B549CC4-B4FF-4D89-9F8D-1EEEC03DEABE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom