the thread about nothing...

Has there been any charity events going with Niketalk recently? I found the NT fitted hat I purchased a few years ago still in a box. I wouldn't mind raffling it out.

They're usually to
Heard the most absurd argument about materialism from a coworker yesterday
Her bicycle got stolen (again) and when she said it wasn't locked, I of course asked why on earth she'd leave it unlocked in a city like Ghent
She then said she stole the bike because it was unlocked and feels like it's only fair to never lock a stolen bike. Then she said she'd never steal a bicycle that was locked, because to her that's awful and those people are scum.
I laughed at the absurd logic and then when I asked why she doesn't just buy and lock one or rent a city bike, she claimed it was because buying a bicycle goes against her anti-materialism view on bicycles. On our way walking her home, she came across another unlocked bicycle and stole that one.

Honestly I'm baffled by the way some people's brains work
She's an idiot.
Since she thinks it's 'only fair to leave a stolen bike unlocked', ask her why she thinks it's fair to steal a bike that someone paid for.

I guarantee her microwave and toilet are filthy.

They're usually to

She's an idiot.
Since she thinks it's 'only fair to leave a stolen bike unlocked', ask her why she thinks it's fair to steal a bike that someone paid for.

I guarantee her microwave and toilet are filthy.
Oh I did.
'well because they left it unlocked, hence why I refuse to lock a stolen bike'

Her brain is a mess but her appartment is pretty pristine, aside from her bedroom being a bit messy.
What makes her bicycle view even more absurd is that she's just a thesis away from her master's degree in clinical psychology with top tier grades both on her exams and her internships.

Last edited:
Holy crap her stage was actually Emani 22. Ive been thinking it was a typo all day. Thats crazy! RIP

Eh it's you know who, her name starts with an A, so I let it slide.
Damnit AMYYYYYYY :rofl:

Outta curiosity where was the ceremony?
Mine was at rhe Queens Center Mall foodcourt. Not even the main one in the basement, the side one nexto to like an Aunti Anne’s on one side and a ice cream thing on the other. :lol:
Yours was there? :lol: That’s sounds so odd to me. Hers was at some government building but on the first floor in a small room, think DMV waiting section, lol. They didn’t allow family to go and the the M.C. of the event apologized and blamed it on the pandemic.

Yours was there? :lol: That’s sounds so odd to me. Hers was at some government building but on the first floor in a small room, think DMV waiting section, lol. They didn’t allow family to go and the the M.C. of the event apologized and blamed it on the pandemic.

Yeah apparently they can have em wherever and not in some gov type building or whatever like I assumed back then. :lol:

Oh I did.
'well because they left it unlocked, hence why I refuse to lock a stolen bike'

Her brain is a mess but her appartment is pretty pristine, aside from her bedroom being a bit messy.
What makes her bicycle view even more absurd is that she's just a thesis away from her master's degree in clinical psychology with top tier grades both on her exams and her internships.
So l wonder if she thinks it's fair game for anyone to steal her things if she's not looking. Bag, phone, even people that enter her apartment, is it ok if they steal her stuff? She had to have a very peculiar upbringing.

Yeah apparently they can have em wherever and not in some gov type building or whatever like I assumed back then. :lol:
Yo that’s wild. I used to see ads of people being sworn in on convention center floors with their families in the stands, kinda like at a concert or sports event. I think my grandmother did the exact same in 1997.

So l wonder if she thinks it's fair game for anyone to steal her things if she's not looking. Bag, phone, even people that enter her apartment, is it ok if they steal her stuff? She had to have a very peculiar upbringing.
I can always ask her that :lol: I'm sleeping over at her appartment tomorrow night.
I know her parental home is a luxury villa so she must've had a fairly rich upbringing. I do know she refuses financial support from her parents and works to afford her own student appartment.

Heard the most absurd argument about materialism from a coworker yesterday
Her bicycle got stolen (again) and when she said it wasn't locked, I of course asked why on earth she'd leave it unlocked in a city like Ghent
She then said she stole the bike because it was unlocked and feels like it's only fair to never lock a stolen bike. Then she said she'd never steal a bicycle that was locked, because to her that's awful and those people are scum.
I laughed at the absurd logic and then when I asked why she doesn't just buy and lock one or rent a city bike, she claimed it was because buying a bicycle goes against her anti-materialism view on bicycles. On our way walking her home, she came across another unlocked bicycle and stole that one.

Honestly I'm baffled by the way some people's brains work
if she did that in the middle east, the police would steal both her hands off.

I can always ask her that :lol: I'm sleeping over at her appartment tomorrow night.
I know her parental home is a luxury villa so she must've had a fairly rich upbringing. I do know she refuses financial support from her parents and works to afford her own student appartment.
Please please ask her that. I want to know how she'd react if someone stole her belongings just bc it's 'not locked down'.

A waterfall is a point in a river or stream where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops. Waterfalls also occur where meltwater drops over the edge of a tabular iceberg or ice shelf.

Waterfalls can be formed in several ways, but the most common and popularly accepted method of formation is that a river courses over a top layer of resistant bedrock before falling on to softer rock, which erodes faster, leading to an increasingly high fall. Waterfalls have been studied for their impact on species living in and around them.

Humans have had a distinct relationship with waterfalls for years, travelling to see them, exploring and naming them. They can present formidable barriers to navigation along rivers. Waterfalls are religious sites in many cultures. Since the 18th century they have received increased attention as tourist destinations, sources of hydropower, and—particularly since the mid-20th century—as subjects of research.

A waterfall is generally defined as a point in a river where water flows over a steep drop that is close to or directly vertical. In 2000 Mabin specified that "The horizontal distance between the positions of the lip and plunge pool should be no more than c 25% of the waterfall height." There are various types and methods to classify waterfalls.[1] Some scholars have included rapids as a subsection.[2] What actually constitutes a waterfall continues to be debated.[3]

Waterfalls are sometimes interchangeably referred to as "cascades" and "cataracts", though some sources specify a cataract as being a larger and more powerful waterfall[1][4][5] and a cascade as being smaller.[6] A plunge pool is a type of stream pool formed at the bottom of a waterfall.[7]

Please please ask her that. I want to know how she'd react if someone stole her belongings just bc it's 'not locked down'.
I definitely will, I'm curious to know the answer myself :lol: Like I mentioned earlier, I love picking her brain about all kinds of things and just seeing what thoughts come out. It's a fascinating experience.

If you smash it’ll feel like we all smashed :lol:

I definitely will, I'm curious to know the answer myself :lol: Like I mentioned earlier, I love picking her brain about all kinds of things and just seeing what thoughts come out. It's a fascinating experience.
Ask her if it's ok to record bc that vid will go viral.

If you smash it’ll feel like we all smashed :lol:
Well she's lesbian so the odds of that are pretty much zero even though she now says she thinks she's entering a "hetero-curious phase"
For now we just spoon in her bed. She has said she likes to always takes the initiative so if she wants to try something I just leave it up to her, especially since she got raped by a dude just a month ago.
I've had better luck with a friend of hers last week, she does a good job as a wingwoman.

knew some people who did it on FaceTime last year.

Back
Top Bottom