the thread about nothing...

Well she's lesbian so the odds of that are pretty much zero even though she now says she thinks she's entering a "hetero-curious phase"
For now we just spoon in her bed.
I've had better luck with a friend of hers last week, she does a good job as a wingwoman.
is it Elise?
memes-just-do-it.gif

is it Elise?
memes-just-do-it.gif
Nah it wasn't another coworker, nor someone anywhere near as attractive as Elise.
Elise and I get along fine but nothing more than that, way out of my league. Whenever we go out you can just see all the men practically drooling over her. Simply having her around when going out around gets us all free drinks because guys constantly try to buy her drinks, which means free drinks for us by proxy.

So I just walked into CVS downtown(mid-town actually) and, of course, a homeless guys asks me for some change. I tell I dont have anything on me and keep. I go in, get what I need and come back to my truck as im waiting on my weedman. I look 2 cars over and the “homeless” guy is sitting in a car counting money. Last time I was up here, there was a homeless guy sitting on the curb. As I said something, I didn’t listen, I just hit him with, “I ain’t got no cash on me” and kept moving. I took about 3 steps into the store and it hit me what he said. I go back out, “Bruh, did you ask me to buy you a coke?”. Ive never had a panhandler in Houston actually ask me for any type of subsistence. I bought that man a couple of drinks and some snacks.

So I just walked into CVS downtown(mid-town actually) and, of course, a homeless guys asks me for some change. I tell I dont have anything on me and keep. I go in, get what I need and come back to my truck as im waiting on my weedman. I look 2 cars over and the “homeless” guy is sitting in a car counting money. Last time I was up here, there was a homeless guy sitting on the curb. As I said something, I didn’t listen, I just hit him with, “I ain’t got no cash on me” and kept moving. I took about 3 steps into the store and it hit me what he said. I go back out, “Bruh, did you ask me to buy you a coke?”. Ive never had a panhandler in Houston actually ask me for any type of subsistence. I bought that man a couple of drinks and some snacks.
I rarely ever encounter homeless folks but my policy is to never ever give them money, only things like food, water, …
I wouldn’t be able to know what they use my money for so I don’t want to potentially unknowingly contribute to a harmful habit.

Speaking of panhandling, I was baffled at the audacity of some random person last week.
I was standing alone in the middle of the entry hall of a train station waiting for my coworker (not Amy) to arrive so we could go to the climate change protest march in Brussels.
I spotted a guy with some gold jewelry on, including a hamsa hand pendant with the edges iced out,
who suddenly came walking straight towards me. He said “nice jewelry”, to which I responded “you too” even though his looked possibly fake but then this clown proceeded to beg me for €2 euros.
“Can you give me 2 euros? Please, I need it. Please”

I was just too baffled at the audacity to immediately respond. Thankfully he just left without conflict when I told him this was ridiculous and to get away from me.

I've had dudes ask me for money in parking lots plenty of times One dude had the nerve to ask me for money while wearing a pair of Yeezys. This was a few years ago when Yeezys were all the rage and resale was insane.

I don't mind giving out a little change here and there, but don't come up to me in Yeezys acting like you're poor and need money. Come on, man |l

Had that happen to me a couple of years ago. Was on the way to the weed man, hit a walgreens and dude asks me just to get him something to eat.

Told him I couldnt right then. Hit the weedman and swung back around to the walgreens where mans was still waiting. Hit mcdonalds and got bruh some breakfast and coffee.

Like you said, never had anyone ask for actual food or items of use. Only money.

I've had dudes ask me for money in parking lots plenty of times One dude had the nerve to ask me for money while wearing a pair of Yeezys. This was a few years ago when Yeezys were all the rage and resale was insane.

I don't mind giving out a little change here and there, but don't come up to me in Yeezys acting like you're poor and need money. Come on, man |l
On the flip side of this, I had just graduated high school. Was walking next to the train (called the L here...I'm assuming because its elevated). Had someone walk up to me and ask me where the entrance to the train was...I should have known something was up right then but I'm young and dumb and trying to be helpful. Soon as I turn to point at the entrance, buddy grabs my shirt and pulls out a gun. Walks me under a viaduct and empties my pockets.

Took my cash, my keys, my bus card.

Left my watch and my Jordan's though. I didnt have a cell phone neither. So I'm walking up to people asking them to either borrow their phone or a dollar to call someone or catch a bus ride. 3 folks looked me up and down and pretty much laughed in my face. Can only assume it was based on me wearing items a person who needs money wouldnt be wearing.

Out of my very limited encounters with homeless people, I’ve had a few who asked for food and/or water. Only in my local rural area though, not once in a larger city. In each case they were sitting infront of a supermarket. There was one who could only speak some Arabic-sounding language I couldn’t understand so idk what he asked for but he seemed very happy when I returned with some water and a big sandwich for him.

My city has a bunch of homeless but they aren’t the down on their luck types. They’re the unstable unwanted ones who have either worn out their welcome at shelters or are severely addicted to drugs. It’s terrible to see male and females walking around in traffic practically full on nude reapeating phrases and profanity. They don’t even ask for money as they just walk into stores and leave with whatever food they can carry in their arms. I just sit there thinking “man, that was once someone’s child” 😔

Even now that I’m frequently in Ghent I still very very rarely see homeless folks, with one outlier last week. When I went to Brussels last Wednesday, I’m pretty sure I encountered more in one day than the last few years combined.

With your kidney missing bc you didn't lock it down
:lol:
I’m guessing her argument tomorrow when I ask her your question will be something along the lines of ‘but those things aren’t public utilities in the way a bicycle is.’

Last edited:
:lol:
I’m guessing her argument tomorrow when I ask her your question will be something along the lines of ‘but those things aren’t public utilities in the way a bicycle is.’
I was thinking she'd make the argument that a bike is "different" too. it's not a 'public' utility if a person buys it for themselves.

I was thinking she'd make the argument that a bike is "different" too. it's not a 'public' utility if a person buys it for themselves.
I forgot to mention that she also described her ideal hypothetical scenario for bicycles.
In this dream scenario of hers, everyone always leaves their bicycle unlocked and just continually steal eachother’s bike :stoneface: :lol:

I forgot to mention that she also described her ideal hypothetical scenario for bicycles.
In this dream scenario of hers, everyone always leaves their bicycle unlocked and just continually steal eachother’s bike :stoneface: :lol:
That's exactly what Google does. A community of bicycles around their headquarters.

That's awesome man! Congrats to Mama Turbo. Many more doors are now open to her. Very important to get naturalized. Progress :pimp:
Thank you bro, she was really excited this morning too. She said she was kinda embarrassed because she overdressed for the occasion. Said everyone attending were in jeans and t shirts, haha.

Yeah man, progress and hoping for a much better future 🙂

Thank you bro, she was really excited this morning too. She said she was kinda embarrassed because she overdressed for the occasion. Said everyone attending were in jeans and t shirts, haha.

Yeah man, progress and hoping for a much better future 🙂
I'd be hella excited too. Better to be overdressed than underdressed imo, it shows the effort in her caring for the event + she was happy & letting that happiness shine through a well put together outfit is :emoji_ok_hand:

Back
Top Bottom